My UK cousin said this cadaan paid 70k mehr for this halimo

So Islam is only for fobs now?

I hang around alot of 'gangsters' not men on their deen and they just pass chicks around.... they are not about to pay mehr for a halimo that that others have hit. When I hear of mehr payments its always fobs or farahs who have brought their women from overseas

I hang around alot of 'gangsters' not men on their deen and they just pass chicks around.... they are not about to pay mehr for a halimo that that others have hit. When I hear of mehr payments its always fobs or farahs who have brought their women from overseas
Yeah but you do realize not all women in the West are the same right?

both my sisters got meher and born here, my cousins all paid meher as well. So will I. Dont get me wrong, we joke about meher and all that. But we will pay because thats what we do

both my sisters got meher and born here, my cousins all paid meher as well. So will I. Dont get me wrong, we joke about meher and all that. But we will pay because thats what we do

I know we pay mehr but like i said my social circle isn't the most respectable....mehr is the last thing on my friends minds when they are marrying :manny:

I know we pay mehr but like i said my social circle isn't the most respectable....mehr is the last thing on my friends minds when they are marrying :manny:
Don’t take what these guys serious. Families arrange the weddings. You you go too a girls house to ask the family the question. You go with odoyal that represent you and our odoyal ain’t gonna go to another Oday and say we ain’t paying a penny. That would bring ceeb to your family

Don’t take what these guys serious. Families arrange the weddings. You you go too a girls house to ask the family the question. You go with odoyal that represent you and our odoyal ain’t gonna go to another Oday and say we ain’t paying a penny. That would bring ceeb to your family

You could be right...I alot of dudes try to save face when they marry a not so miskeen woman... so my friends could be lying about not paying mehr just to seem tough

The moment a female puts a monetary value on herself, she has cheapened herself beyond reprieve.

These are the type of females with little to no self-respect, they are no different to prostitutes, you can easily have your way with them.

Tomorrow another dude will come along that has more money then you and he will buy her like he buys a goat from the markets.

The line of arguments the majority of male's use like "she isn't worth that money etc." is a proof that he himself is of the same cheap value as her because just like her without even realizing it, he turned the noble human being into a commodity.

naya,

speak for yourself. My wife is doctor and one of the best at it. she has supreme confidence and enormous self respect. you need that when you work in the medical field which can be brutal and at times cutthroat.

She earns more money in two days what i earn in 5. And yet, she was happy that i payed her mehr. Mehr in islam shows commitment, shows that a person is financially capable and if anything were to happen to me she would draw on that money on a raining day.

Just because no one is going to offer you anything dont mean other women are prostitutes for asking for their mehr