Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
70k......... Shilings or Pounds

Cause according to Caadan, Mehr is possessive, as if your buying a women
And he is most likely gaal, which means that it is no way that he is forced

And, certain caadans are very stingy,
i saw a guy trying to wriggle out paying 5p for a bag, and your telling me he is willing to pay 70k

Djokovic

Somali Arab
My cousin from Bristol said the white dude is from a wealthy family and offered 70k mehr to marry her. But something is telling me she is lying.

She is beautiful, but 70k seems kind of crazy :cosbyhmm:

What’s wrong with mj women and Cadaan guys half my cousins have white fathers

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Is it true Brads from london are dropping bandz in the UK for somali women... my cousin is always saying these things :mjpls:
In my experience cadaan guys are like culture vultures. If he likes you he’ll adopt aspects of your culture so not surprised. :manny:

Just imagine a rich white guy brings home a muslim black girl and say mum and dad I want to marry her. oooh great so happy for you. Mum and dad her family said I have to give 70k to have her. lool they would think its a scam and would run for their lives. Cadaans dont give mehr we know that. her family put out there to brag about it.

which brings the one thing we never talk about. Somali families constantly lying about mehr to other families to flex which happens a lot in our community

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
recipents thats she is mj? or brad offered her 70k?:pachah1:

Remember my female cousin is telling me this...she probably trying to rub it in my face because I told her somali men should pay mehr based on their minimal wage salary they earn
Both
1585945181206.png

Just imagine a rich white guy brings home a muslim black girl and say mum and dad I want to marry her. oooh great so happy for you. Mum and dad her family said I have to give 70k to have her. lool they would think its a scam and would run for their lives. Cadaans dont give mehr we know that. her family put out there to brag about it.

which brings the one thing we never talk about. Somali families constantly lying about mehr to other families to flex which happens a lot in our community

Yeh man I think my cousin or the family was flexing... 70k seems to high

Trending

Latest posts