My type of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice personality, cute beauty, Secular, ready to move to Somalia, modern and pogressive thinking.
:oops::it0tdo8:

tumblr_m2dtmvIZPr1rtzh4jo1_250.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nice personality, cute beauty, Secular, ready to move to Somalia, modern and pogressive thinking.

Shes got nice eyes, me I kinda like shy girls there a bit mysterious and usually intelligent and fun when you get to know them

Shes got nice eyes, me I kinda like shy girls there a bit mysterious and usually intelligent and fun when you get to know them
Funny I hate shy females I am more into an outgoing personality. Imagine having a beautiful wife but a boring human being ? being with a boring person in 60 years ? damn that must be a hell.

Mercury

VIP
Funny I hate shy females I am more into an outgoing personality. Imagine having a beautiful wife but a boring human being ? being with a boring person in 60 years ? damn that must be a hell.

Well shy girls are usually way more interesting, funny and intelligent than the outgoing girls and once u get to know them they get loud and laugh alot

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I don't think a Somali woman who is secular, modern and progressive thinking wants to move to Somalia at the moment. She is pretty though.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She won't enjoy being in Somalia that's for sure.

Secular skinnies have no place back home. Most of them will stay in the west cause they know Somalia will never be secularist country.:rejoice:

Mercury

VIP
She won't enjoy being in Somalia that's for sure.

Secular skinnies have no place back home. Most of them will stay in the west cause they know Somalia will never be secularist country.:rejoice:
Lol can you imagine a girl back home wearing booty shorts

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Secular meaning gaal smh kuwas illahay ha iga foogayo naarta ha ku foogayo. I love my women shy & modestly dressed now that's a wifey just sublime.

Enjoy the girls guys they belong to us a true blessing a beutiful sexy race f*ck Somalia if she lived in iceland i will had stayed there if that meant i could get her into bed:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending