My travel to Kismaayo, Jubaland Somalia

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@DalsanJubiland

How green is it? Especially the countryside, must be beautiful after some rains.
Everywhere is green now , is being raining last couple of weeks
I visited a lot places in rural area in west Kismaayo. I visited Qandal all the way down to Stanbuul
Dhagaxle, Qandal, Fuuma, Inguumi, all the coastal areas to Stanbuul Bay about 90KM the roads around Stanbuul people scared of AS, but for me I had two of cousin and the driver all Armed . Beautiful country hilly and beautiful landscapes, fish everywhere by see. I saw trees almost 400 years is call Yaaq. Trees like mareer is everywhere and lush green and grass cow can get fat easily.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everywhere is green now , is being raining last couple of weeks
I visited a lot places in rural area in west Kismaayo. I visited Qandal all the way down to Stanbuul
Dhagaxle, Qandal, Fuuma, Inguumi, all the coastal areas to Stanbuul Bay about 90KM the roads around Stanbuul people scared of AS, but for me I had two of cousin and the driver all Armed . Beautiful country hilly and beautiful landscapes, fish everywhere by see. I saw trees almost 400 years is call Yaaq. Trees like mareer is everywhere and lush green and grass cow can get fat easily.

Were they armed? Is it dangerous in Kismaayo?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inside Kismaayo you don’t need a gun, Kismaayo is one of the safest city in Somalia today.
But if you travel to rural areas, people scared of Allshabab.
Also my cousin is member of Jubaland Army

So crazy. Thats Somalia for u

You should, Is Ciise Maxamud country😀😀
Don't i know it i saw a few pics from there most of them contain arri's

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
So crazy. Thats Somalia for u
But Basra, if want to visit Kismaayo , serious go for it, you are going to love it. Special you are woman and people respect woman and nobody bothers.
For god sake Syrian are everywhere so of them are beggers, they left their country and came to Somalia so If is save them is save for you. You will surprised how many foreigns are in Somalia including tabliiqis.
So ,seriously consider going there and this time of year you can go out of town and get fresh milk.

Yes you can do that
My cousin want me to buy fishing boats
And hire someone to work
Also he told me that boat you can use to ship Qad from Kismaayo to Mogadishu and make a lot money 😀😀😀
uff why do they even promote this Qad needs to be banned it is a drug which has destroyed Somali society

People are really nice
Brother and sisterhood is going in Kismaayo and I met someone every tribe Somalia for example Galjecel police officer,
Maqbuul and reer Isaaq Ogaden business ladies, Mareexaan taxi driver and also all Harti/MJ subclans.
I gave big credit to Ahmed Madoobe and Jubaland security force they made the place secure.
I have been two weeks in Mogadishu it was really scary, AS killed two people in Dharkinley while I was there

Madoobe is Al-Shabaab and a murderer. Ofc his city is safe as he works with them.

Hodaan Nalayeh was murdered in Kismayo too… I wouldn’t trust that city at all. You might be safer because you have family and not a high profile person but Jubba is the home base of Al-Shabab. Ppl need to be aware and be cautious when going there.

Trending

Latest posts