My tour of Nairobi & Antalya

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Folks! Nairobi is developed now. It don’t matter that the Chinese got them trapped in debt but Nairobi is a real dam modern city. It has also gotten expensive. Hotels are more expensive than so many US cities. The Marriot was going for $240. It’s got to do with all the UN & NGOs based there. It’s pathetic. It is turning into Geneva, Switzerland of Africa when it comes being headquarters of these vultures. They do have state of the art restaurants, malls, supermarkets and amenities.

However,

You just can’t talk on your phone in public due to thieves that will snatch it off of you.

It is also severely discouraged to walk at night.

Antalya was nice. What a break from Nairobi’s lack of security. Antalya was peaceful and cute.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Folks! Nairobi is developed now. It don’t matter that the Chinese got them trapped in debt but Nairobi is a real dam modern city.

However,

You just can’t talk on your phone in public due to thieves that will snatch it off of you.

Antalya was nice. What a break from Nairobi’s lack of security. Antalya was peaceful and cute.
Grigori, i sent out a group of thugs to greet you in nairobi, we’re you well received?

I know you went to turkeyxnaorobi for some suqaar.
my man denzel GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Folks! Nairobi is developed now. It don’t matter that the Chinese got them trapped in debt but Nairobi is a real dam modern city. It has also gotten expensive. Hotels are more expensive than so many US cities. The Marriot was going for $240. It’s got to do with all the UN & NGOs based there. It’s pathetic. It is turning into Geneva, Switzerland of Africa when it comes being headquarters of these vultures. They do have state of the art restaurants, malls, supermarkets and amenities.

However,

Kenya is going to go down soon. French revolution style -- the Madhoow are hungry and matching. I was googling for houses and condos in nairobi and mombasa-- they are charging u the same rate as in USA. Like Our US dollars does not even matter. They watch America too much. or think they are America

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Kenya is going to go down soon. French revolution style -- the Madhoow are hungry and matching. I was googling for houses and condos in nairobi and mombasa-- they are charging u the same rate as in USA. Like Our US dollars does not even matter. They watch America too much. or think they are America
Egypt has much cheaper and better built homes due to much larger centralized workforce, more skilled workers and huge locally sourced cement production that makes building cheaper

look at the real estate in New Cairo

Thalassocracy

Kenya is best for people that are interested in investing in African development

simply living a high quality life is cheaper in Egypt as most sectors are developed

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

There certainly will be a Revolution dear.

There are ones who you cannot distinguish them from middle class US blacks. They’ve copied the real housewives and rappers of Atlanta. They drive expensive cars. So many of them are flaunting their wealth.
However, there are 60% who are scraping the bottom to survive. They work for them as house assistant. They work as good delivery person whilst picking up the orders from restaurants they cannot dream of eating from.
There’s also the so many folks sleeping on the grass homeless. Then there are the mentally ill that no one is caring for. (I don’t want you to say “well America has so many homeless”. The American homeless person are mainly folks who are mentally ill and engulfed by drugs. They have so many organizations to help them if they wanna help themselves. These Kenyans are homeless due to lack of opportunities, lack of affordable mental health care).

If Kenya continues on this path robberies will rise like South Africa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Egypt has much cheaper and better built homes due to much larger centralized workforce, more skilled workers and huge locally sourced cement production that makes building cheaper

look at the real estate in New Cairo

Egypt is horrible. It is polluted. It is congested. It is filled with con artist. It is waste of time. You’ll be stuck in traffic for days. It is also politically volatile. A dictator is holding down people by force. I mean what can happen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There certainly will be a Revolution dear.

There are ones who you cannot distinguish them from middle class US blacks. They’ve copied the real housewives and rappers of Atlanta. They drive expensive cars. So many of them are flaunting their wealth.
However, there are 60% who are scraping the bottom to survive. They work for them as house assistant. They work as good delivery person whilst picking up the orders from restaurants they cannot dream of eating from.
There’s also the so many folks sleeping on the grass homeless. Then there are the mentally ill that no one is caring for. (I don’t want you to say “well America has so many homeless”. The American homeless person are mainly folks who are mentally ill and engulfed by drugs. They have so many organizations to help them if they wanna help themselves. These Kenyans are homeless due to lack of opportunities, lack of affordable mental health care).

If Kenya continues on this path robberies will rise like South Africa.

60%? No way Gri. More like 30%

Kenya madhows who are rich is 10%. The other 20% is foreigners like Somalis and Indians.

Hopefully a middle class is developed in Kenya- with the help of Chinese helping them with infrastructure, but if not- these animals will be unleashed

However,

Seems like working remotely is really paying off, since you the only user on here who travels :gaasdrink:

Thalassocracy

Egypt is horrible. It is polluted. It is congested. It is filled with con artist. It is waste of time. You’ll be stuck in traffic for days. It is also politically volatile. A dictator is holding down people by force. I mean what can happen.
Old Cairo is lurid and you see the true reality of world poverty but it also has clean neighborhoods. The quality of life is also especially compared with high with good schools and tutors; decent public and private hospitals; and a religious environment that won’t countersignal to your family and children

they’re building a new planned city they built from scratch has potential, it’s also quite affordable for the quality it provides

Egypt is quite resilient and unlikely to fall into chaos

Trending

Latest posts