My Tinder Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this all started in 2017 I had just moved out and my indayaar roommate and I are pretty cool with each other, she would come into my room from time to time and we would just talk about school, boys, life, our future. Sometimes we would talk for hours unlike the caadan girl she really understood and respected my deen and race and tried to get to know me better off topic but really nice girl and its the reason why I did it for her.

So she comes into my room as usual on the weekend but this time she was upset asf, told me her friend saw her boyfriend on tinder and she wasn't sure if it was just an active account and he was cheating or if his profile was just still there and while we were talking she asked if maybe I could make an account and see what was up, in hindsight I really should have just made a catfish account or something but Im a very impulsive person and kinda naive so I just made an account with my fb thinking I wouldnt see anyone I know anyway
clear.png
:trumpsmirk:

BOY WAS I WRONG

Long story short, I didnt find her boyfriend (there were wayy too many guys than I was expecting) but I found something worse . . .

MY COUSIN!
mjlol.png

Yall theyre the closest family we have in the city and they are super religious (why is it always the super religious ones)
farmajoyaab.PNG

And now he thinks i'm some desperate :dead:

Anyways I quickly deleted the app and hoped and prayed to allah that he would never see it
clear.png
:wowsweat:

. . . Im sure he did

. . . So embarrassing

another story

The same girl was telling me about this guy in her class who was Somali who was nice and very religious and would see if she could set me up with him, I ask what his name is and freeze . . No . . NO WAY
williamswtf.png

I show her a picture and yup . . .

He's the cousins brother (my other cousin) :deadrose: :tacky:

Why does shit like this always happen to me
noneck.png
yaab-png.69448

Last edited:

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
So this all started in 2017 I had just moved out and my indayaar roommate and I are pretty cool with each other, she would come into my room from time to time and we would just talk about school, boys, life, our future. Sometimes we would talk for hours unlike the caadan girl she really understood and respected my deen and race and tried to get to know me better off topic but really nice girl and its the reason why I did it for her.

So she comes into my room as usual on the weekend but this time she was upset asf, told me her friend saw her boyfriend on tinder and she wasn't sure if it was just an active account and he was cheating or if his profile was just still there and while we were talking she asked if maybe I could make an account and see what was up, in hindsight I really should have just made a catfish account or something but Im a very impulsive person and kinda naive so I just made an account with my fb thinking I wouldnt see anyone I know anyway
clear.png

BOY WAS I WRONG

Long story short, I didnt find her boyfriend (there were wayy too many guys than I was expecting) but I found something worse . . .

MY COUSIN!
mjlol.png

Yall theyre the closest family we have in the city and they are super religious (why is it always the super religious ones)
farmajoyaab.PNG

Anyways I quickly deleted the app and hoped and prayed to allah that he would never see it
clear.png

. . . Im sure he did

. . . So embarrassing

another story

The same girl was telling me about this guy in her class who was Somali who was nice and very religious and would see if she could set me up with him, I ask what his name is and freeze . . No . . NO WAY
williamswtf.png

He's the cousins brother :deadrose: :tacky:

noneck.png
yaab-png.69448
I'm confused, is he your cousin or what?

Sol

?
Trust me knows but he will never bring it up because it will be a mutually assured destruction between the two of you :damn:

clear.png

BOY WAS I WRONG

MY COUSIN!
mjlol.png

farmajoyaab.PNG

clear.png

. . . Im sure he did

. . . So embarrassing

another story

williamswtf.png

He's the cousins brother (my other cousin) :deadrose: :tacky:

noneck.png
yaab-png.69448

You sound unlucky like me. Everything you do gets exposed. Its a sign you aint made for that life. But as long as he doesnt bring up the tinder story assume he didnt see. If he brings up say my friend was catfishing people. But what are you doing there btw? Attack is best defense

You sound unlucky like me. Everything you do gets exposed. Its a sign you aint made for that life. But as long as he doesnt bring up the tinder story assume he didnt see. If he brings up say my friend was catfishing people. But what are you doing there btw? Attack is best defense

Im not about that life periodt, cant you read? I doubt he'll aproach me about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending