My Tinder addicted colleagues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cadaan colleagues are mostly in their 20s and my god do they like using Tinder a lot. :damn:
Every time they meet someone from Tinder their dates turns out to be a total disaster. I see these people as lifeless, what's wrong with meeting people face to face, through social events or through a hobby but they just like to use these lifeless apps every time hoping that their situation will change.

Do any of you white washed Somalis use Tinder?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My cadaan colleagues are mostly in their 20s and my god do they like using Tinder a lot. :damn:
Every time they meet someone from Tinder their dates turns out to be a total disaster. I see these people as lifeless, what's wrong with meeting people face to face, through social events or through a hobby but they just like to use these lifeless apps every time hoping that their situation will change.

Do any of you white washed Somalis use Tinder?
Once had a tinder account trying catfish niggas. The messages I got were appalling. 80% of the guys just wrote Hi. I can sympathise with the girls who have to go through getting these boring as messages everyday

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Tinder is like russian roulette and with my luck I'll get in shut-gun marriage with the craziest man-beast :farole:
Isnt tinder dead in the nordic?
sometimes i fake my gps to some nordic countries to explore the local broads and PAWGs...not impressed tho

Jeesto

VIP
Horta when did you become bisexual? :farole:
I'm a lesbian B
DD72zLEWAAAKU8u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending