My time table is fucked( STEM STUDENTS COME IN )

Status
Not open for further replies.
this year is pretty chill for me but last year i had so many classes. i even had some that lasted 7 hours back to back with just 10 minute breaks every few hours. i didn't attend regularly but on the days i did, it was worse that torture :liberaltears:
no way, 7 hours each or altogether? I wouldn't even sign up for a 2 hour class unless it was an absolute necessity

So you are a double major of Electrical Engineering and Physics eh?
We have a program similar to that in our school called Engineering Physics. Only a few students enrolled in that and has a yearly graduate rate of 5 students, only the brightest of minds can survive the rigours of that degree.

But @CangeeroBear you don’t strike me as an intellectual individual, perhaps a hard worker who grinds through the brutal engineeeing schedule :trumpsmirk:

Btw how good are you with filter designs and designing functional amplifiers using mosfets and BJTs?

So you are a double major of Electrical Engineering and Physics eh?
We have a program similar to that in our school called Engineering Physics. Only a few students enrolled in that and has a yearly graduate rate of 5 students, only the brightest of minds can survive the rigours of that degree.

But @CangeeroBear you don’t strike me as an intellectual individual, perhaps a hard worker who grinds through the brutal engineeeing schedule :trumpsmirk:

Btw how good are you with filter designs and designing functional amplifiers using mosfets and BJTs?
I wish I worked harder , I just cruise through and do what i can .Engineering first year was piss easy, I didn't go to any lectures and still got a high D.

Im just good at maths and physics just like my relatives.my uncle( with no education) understands grounding and how to fix electrical poles in his neighbourhood in Somalia.I think my knack for electricity came from him.Filters are not too bad (I'm assuming you mean the filters arising the resonant phenomenon between inductors and capictors and not the oil filters in cars) .Havent started amplifiers yet but I have read up on them.

It's easy for me , but hard for most Somalis.Imagine if I was working for a Somali scientist institution or some secret agent shit.That would've been fun.
:dwill:

As for me sounding like a dumbfk
:francis:

the shade:wow:

Waa Iska kaftan :pachah1: btw how have you been ? How’s third world London treating you :gaasdrink:
I wish I worked harder , I just cruise through and do what i can .Engineering first year was piss easy, I didn't go to any lectures and still got a high D.

Im just good at maths and physics just like my relatives.my uncle( with no education) understands grounding and how to fix electrical poles in his neighbourhood in Somalia.I think my knack for electricity came from him.Filters are not too bad (I'm assuming you mean the filters arising the resonant phenomenon between inductors and capictors and not the oil filters in cars) .Havent started amplifiers yet but I have read up on them.

It's easy for me , but hard for most Somalis.Imagine if I was working for a Somali scientist institution or some secret agent shit.That would've been fun.
:dwill:

As for me sounding like a dumbfk
:francis:

Pay attention to your electronics classes, a lot of the fundamentals are key for your circuit design and analysis later on. I need more competents engineers to help me rebuild Somalia mainly the energy sector, physics and Electrical double major is a good degree to possess.

We gonna be eating good *cough* I meant helping the country real soon :denzelnigga:

Waa Iska kaftan :pachah1: btw how have you been ? How’s third world London treating you :gaasdrink:

Pay attention to your electronics classes, a lot of the fundamentals are key for your circuit design and analysis later on. I need more competents engineers to help me rebuild Somalia mainly the energy sector, physics and Electrical double major is a good degree to possess.

We gonna be eating good *cough* I meant helping the country real soon :denzelnigga:
Imagine a NSSA(National Somali space Agency)
:friendhug:

Your chances with America are non existent thanks to that incoherent bastard in office.

Your only choice is Canada and they have some very good masters program plus I’m a very hospitable host, what do you say ? :damedamn:
When the Muslim ban was passed, my dreams died a little :liberaltears:

I need to hurry before Canada gets a trump.
As for you hosting me :cosbyhmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm a bio major switched to it during my second school year. Literally got my ass whooped that year. First semester of bio I just wasn't studying enough the second semester I got on the studying trend towards the end. Screwed myself over I got a D in bio 1 and a C in bio 2. I will retake those two during the summer. I have gotten better in my science. Got a b I'm general Chem 1and a b in college physics 1(the more algebra style physics not the calc based one engineering majors take) . Currently doing gem Chem 2 and physics 2 and elementary statistics. Three classes including a lab in Chem and physics.

Since your a physics major. What do you do that helps you ace physics. I barely got a B and that was because most exam questions were from homework and I legit memorized homework problems

I'm a bio major switched to it during my second school year. Literally got my ass whooped that year. First semester of bio I just wasn't studying enough the second semester I got on the studying trend towards the end. Screwed myself over I got a D in bio 1 and a C in bio 2. I will retake those two during the summer. I have gotten better in my science. Got a b I'm general Chem 1and a b in college physics 1(the more algebra style physics not the calc based one engineering majors take) . Currently doing gem Chem 2 and physics 2 and elementary statistics. Three classes including a lab in Chem and physics.

Since your a physics major. What do you do that helps you ace physics. I barely got a B and that was because most exam questions were from homework and I legit memorized homework problems
I got high B which is a D.Physics just involves discovery rather than constant memorisation.(D is for distinction)

American or British?! How is it that you can't tell? Also, brummie<manc<aussie<canadian<new york<texan<latino<euro spanish<somali FOB<london.
It was 4-5 years , I was travelling with my mother so she made it hella awkward.She thought we were in the west, complimenting someone there ,jigjiga, is basically a marriage proposal.
:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts