My thoughts on Somalis in London:

during my recent visit to London, I couldn't help but notice that the majority of Somali men I encountered seemed to be working as Uber drivers. This observation left me feeling both awkward and, to some extent, a sense of shame. Like Somalis have been in England since the early 90s, if upward mobility is so hard in that country, all Somalis should leave.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
In the UK every body is oppressed by this shit government ever since Tony Blair its been a constant decline.

Brexit sped it up and the pandemic was the final nail in the coffin.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What age group though. Would you not say 35+. I don't think many Somali men under the age of 35 are Uber drivers.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
during my recent visit to London, I couldn't help but notice that the majority of Somali men I encountered seemed to be working as Uber drivers. This observation left me feeling both awkward and, to some extent, a sense of shame. Like Somalis have been in England since the early 90s, if upward mobility is so hard in that country, all Somalis should leave.
in the uk its only odeys 40+ who drive ubers the rest are either in uni and working or........

Everybody nowadays are working low paid jobs like warehouses and even rubbish jobs.

Early 90s kulaha somalis have been im the Uk since the early 1900s

Trending