My thoughts on Pan-Africanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Don't take this serious
:fittytousand:

There is one things that snashes my head everytime when I am on the Internet it is called pan africanism, they are religions (like Kemetism) and sects within major religions (nation of Islam which are not Muslim) and basic social ideologies like Pro AA or something like that but it just goes to far.
:noneck:

People think that Africa is one people when we are actually two types of races Caucasian and Negriod, we from different groups like for example we are afro asiatics they are Bantu or Khosian something like that .

The list just keeps on going.
:farmajoyaab:

Just because Black skin = African thats not simply true reality is that this Pan Africanism is just the White man's invention to make africans more ignorant of history.
:manny:

Look at Somalis for one min they enslaved Bantu, Oromo, axmaro, portugesue you name yo.

Look at West african they got enslaved by other black people then sold to white men for Arms into tight packs and loose packs, polished like an item to the white men and were sold like items.

How can they relate?

The point of history is not to forget abd not to be igonorant, its saying that an AA is not going to accept that his ancestor was a slave and he is a decendant that enslaved the children of Israel.

I seriously don't believe in Pan Africanism, its better to be nice to each other but not to lie about historical facts.
:farmajoyaab:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Pan Africanism is great for trade and national security.

Why do you think the Brits, Scandies and Germans were willing to share a political union with the others?

We need allies and the Arabs aren't the best allies unfortunately.

Suárez

Why do you think the Brits, Scandies and Germans were willing to share a political union with the others?

Brits, Scandies and germans are germanic they are related like they are brothers they all go easy on each other.

Pan Africanism won't work because its filled with misconceptions about other races, Allah likes the truth, these kemets and nation of Islam decended from pan africanism, they beileve White people are not the sons of Adam but the creation of Yakub the scientist.

This is lies, a sugar coat on everything.

Yes it maybe true saudi arabia is not a place to be allies with check at qatar its ten times better.

All african countries that surround us hate us that's why we need Arabs as allies

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Brits, Scandies and germans are germanic they are related like they are brothers they all go easy on each other.

Pan Africanism won't work because its filled with misconceptions about other races, Allah likes the truth, these kemets and nation of Islam decended from pan africanism, they beileve White people are not the sons of Adam but the creation of Yakub the scientist.

This is lies, a sugar coat on everything.

Yes it maybe true saudi arabia is not a place to be allies with check at qatar its ten times better.

By others I meant non Germanic Europeans. They open up their borders to countries like Romania so that they could strengthen their economies and have another location in their influence sphere.

Those extreme black nationalist are a minority American group and won't ever locate to Africa anyways.

Most AA's actually prefer to be called black Americans as they think Africans sold them out.

Most Africans are ethnical nationalist but not black nationalist.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
All african countries that surround us hate us that's why we need Arabs as allies

They hate us because they think we look down on them.

As long we stop shouting out what we really think if them through forums like Sspot then we should be able to regain trust slowly.

Arab countries don't even care for their own. Not sure why they were blessed with so much resources.

If they didn't have oil they'd still be worse of than Somalis so why should we rely on them as allies?

They hate us because they think we look down on them.

As long we stop shouting out what we really think if them through forums like Sspot then we should be able to regain trust slowly.

Arab countries don't even care for their own. Not sure why they were blessed with so much resources.

If they didn't have oil they'd still be worse of than Somalis so why should we rely on them as allies?
No that's absolutely wrong they hate us because they see Somalia as a threat all of these countries have significant Somali population this creates a conflict of intreint and they'd rather join up against somalia than work with Somalia. While some Arab countries like egypt try to ally with Somalia to pressure ethiopia both a common enemy of ours. And I doubt a forum like this could change the geopolitical situation

Suárez

By others I meant non Germanic Europeans. They open up their borders to countries like Romania so that they could strengthen their economies and have another location in their influence sphere.

Those extreme black nationalist are a minority American group and won't ever locate to Africa anyways.

Most AA's actually prefer to be called black Americans as they think Africans sold them out.

Most Africans are ethnical nationalist but not black nationalist.
You take Europe as an example great one but you look at Africa when niggas got milked by Europeans what good oppurtunites would people get.

Europe is rich in money but its not a great example to show africa is the same.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I doubt a forum like this could change the geopolitical situation

It's the biggest online resource to learn what Somalis really think.

You'd be surprised how much influence this site will have over the next generation of African voters, influencers and politicians when it comes to their opinions on us.

Just look at how popular sites like reddit and 4chan influenced the older voters in the US elections and even Brexit.

Our shitposting on sspot will end up as a meme that will turn into a Somali stereotype and in turn general knowledge.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You take Europe as an example great one but you look at Africa when niggas got milked by Europeans what good oppurtunites would people get.

Europe is rich in money but its not a great example to show africa is the same.

Africans might be poor now but they'll be a lot of them soon.

Just want to make sure Somalia isn't excluded from this future 20 trillion dollar economy. ($5,000 GDP per capita * 4 billion Africans)

No that's absolutely wrong they hate us because they see Somalia as a threat all of these countries have significant Somali population this creates a conflict of intreint and they'd rather join up against somalia than work with Somalia. While some Arab countries like egypt try to ally with Somalia to pressure ethiopia both a common enemy of ours. And I doubt a forum like this could change the geopolitical situation

Meme magic is real

Suárez

Realistically the only Africans we'd get along with are the West and north Africans :manny:
Morrocans are fuckin rascist:nahgirl:, algerians are hectic yo they are nice:salute:.

Through out all my years saudi arabia the west africans are good but they are many of them who are liars.

Morrocans are fuckin rascist:nahgirl:, algerians are hectic yo they are nice:salute:.

Through out all my years saudi arabia the west africans are good but they are many of them who are liars.

Everybody is racist. :kanyeshrug: I'd pick North Africa over all non-Muslim West African countries

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

You think the Bantu southern Africans are not racist? They legit think of Somalis as bastard Arabs who invaded Africa.

I said North and West Africans because the majority of them are Muslim and we don't have any problems with them.

Suárez

You think the Bantu southern Africans are not racist? They legit think of Somalis as bastard Arabs who invaded Africa.

I said North and West Africans because the majority of them are Muslim and we don't have any problems with them.

Nah when i was in jeddah they were good but in west messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.