My thoughts on Goldogob joining Galmudug

Galmudug was built on wisdom and justice. On the very values that Abdullahi Isse created the republic of Somalia and made it flourish. It is buit on the courage of General Mohamed Farah Aidid. The compassion and humility of our sufi faith. Therefore I am not surprised that others wish to join us.

What, why and how punites treat them is not Galmudug's problem. These guys made their bed with Dr Osman. Now they have to sleep in it. Plus they are all related (well probably not with the Zanzaibari Dr Osman)

We don't need these people when Galmudug already control 80% of Mudug. What's left we will inshallah dominate in the coming years with our numbers and military power.

So no fking way. They would end up being just another fifth column for Puntland. Rule one to survive in Somalia - Never ever trust a Darood even a sheikh or one who claims to be a victim. They would also end up taking a huge chunk of Galmudug's development cash aid.

They would link up with reer gedo and make a greater claim on west Mudug and North Galgaduud. Contested land taken by HG would have to be given back or at-least they would start to re-settle.

For now I am stuck with Gedo buns because Ethiopia doesn't want them. I would like to deport them to puntland But they scream that they are happy in Galmudug under HG hegemony. In reality they are isolated and surrounded by HG in all sides they don't stand a chance.

Galmudug is 90% HG today. We have to keep and ensure this majority. This regional federal state is built by and for HG.

My message to reer Goldogob is that we can give you weapons and bullets and we can come to you as mercenaries . But joining Galmudug is impossible. I would suggest that reer Goldogob create their own administartion. We would be happy to support this.

Last edited:
Tawfiiq is fully in Galmudug hands and saaxo is mine. Galkayo city I don't even have to talk about that. You see my face in Galkayo every day.

Galmudug was built on wisdom and justice. On the very values that Abdullahi Isse created the republic of Somalia and made it flourish. It is buit on the courage of General Mohamed Farah Aidid. The compassion and humility of our sufi faith. Therefore I am not surprised that others wish to join us.

What, why and how punites treat them is not Galmudug's problem. These guys made their bed with Dr Osman. Now they have to sleep in it. Plus they are all related (well probably not with the Zanzaibari Dr Osman)

We don't need these people when Galmudug already control 80% of Mudug. What's left we will inshallah dominate in the coming years with our numbers and military power.

So no fking way. They would end up being just another fifth column for Puntland. Rule one to survive in Somalia - Never ever trust a Darood even a sheikh or one who claims to be a victim. They would also end up taking a huge chunk of Galmudug's development cash aid.

They would link up with reer gedo and make a greater claim on west Mudug and North Galgaduud. Contested land taken by HG would have to be given back or at-least they would start to re-settle.

For now I am stuck with Gedo buns because Ethiopia doesn't want them. I would like to deport them to puntland But they scream that they are happy in Galmudug under HG hegemony. In reality they are isolated and surrounded by HG in all sides they don't stand a chance.

Galmudug is 90% HG today. We have to keep and ensure this majority. This regional federal state is built by and for HG.

My message to reer Goldogob is that we can give you weapons and bullets and we can come to you as mercenaries . But joining Galmudug is impossible. I would suggest that reer Goldogob create their own administartion. We would be happy to support this.

Why would leelkase leave puntland a established dowlad with working institutions. Most advanced region in the federal gov, to join one that is in initial stages with hardly any development or governance, sounds like madness more like one individual guy out for his own self interest nothing new here!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Tawfiiq is fully in Galmudug hands and saaxo is mine. Galkayo city I don't even have to talk about that. You see my face in Galkayo every day.

Is Saaxo truly yours? Is it? Or you trying to claim another mans land again?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What are you going to do about it. I am in Tawfiq with Galmudugs 21st and I am in Saaxo right now. Only Sacad and Dir live in Tawfiq. We also live near Garacad.
We've already had this discussion. Quit claiming other people's lands.
Deni lays the foundation of a new primary school and women's political centre in Saaxo.
Deni inspects his troops in Saaxo.

Not one Mj lives in Tawqfiiq and then they have the nerve to say please xishood. Instead of hinding behind Dur skirt you can find me in Galkayo. Mj pay money for local reer nimcaale and Dir clans to kill one another. Which is why Galmudug's 21 division stepped in Tawfiq and Afbarwaaqo and put a stop to this.

Thanks to the 21st division the people of Afbarwaaqo and Tawfiiq and united. The trouble makers are out. The area is now peaceful.

Why would leelkase leave puntland a established dowlad with working institutions. Most advanced region in the federal gov, to join one that is in initial stages with hardly any development or governance, sounds like madness more like one individual guy out for his own self interest nothing new here!

Honestly I don't care why Leelkase want to leave Puntland. I only care about Galmudug progress and development.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Saaxo is Galmudug land and the majority of it 95% is Sacad Saciid.
95% of Saaxo is Sacad Saciid is it now. Buddy, your delusional on a point of no return. Marehan Wargadacs lives in Saaxo, no point of trying to change that narrative mate.

Haye. Claim another mans land, if it makes you sleep well at night. Its not like they will karbash you again and again. Wargadacs ain't pushovers, they are merciless.

I know I won. When all Darood watch me and Saleebaan take it in turns to rape these people. I know Wargadac are crazy but I am crazier.

My own village in Bandiradleey is getting militarized. Patriotic defense of the homeland This is too easy son. Fighting Siad Barre was a challenge but this??? This is jannah, a walk in the park.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you are known to fight civilians, you buckle when there is soldiers, that has been exposed about u since the civil war. I think every clan knows to fight HG is to keep them outside urban areas and the war quickly ends with HG running, but as u run u kill civilians on your way out. The reason is you don't know war, you don't have experience in it, so you fight someone who is unarmed but watch when that person is armed and u will see HG on the run.

Every war you fought in Somalia has been behind the neighborhoods, why is this? your langaab that's why, u see the other side is braver, smarter, larger and more armed and has more experience in proper warfare. I always tell this to puntites but it falls on deaf ears, I study how clans fight and if I see they fight inside a town then this shows us they are more 'guerilla style hit n run type of warriors' not the 'mano to mano outside in the desert type of warrior'.

How u defeat these types requires a 'quick n strong bombardment' as they hide in the neighborhoods and the reason is you want the war to 'escape' into the 'open' which is where u know it will be quick event because he wouldn't be hiding in baraxlay or hamar neighborhoods and shit if this guy can fight mano to mano.