My Thought for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckkk I'm up super early.

I was thinking this morning that if I have kids, I only want one max two. And I want a daughter first and foremost. I think it has to do with the fact that I only had brothers growing up and all my fake "cousins" (as my real ones are back in Somaliland) were primarily male.

When my youngest brother was born, my mother went to the hospital and gave birth while I slept. I called my father first thing when I woke and asked him if it was a girl. He answered in the negative and I remember feeling dejected. I love the kid but boy did I want a sister (to play barbies with, I'm such a kkkk.)

I want a daughter and only daughters, but a son would be cool, too. I want to raise a badass, that is radical and feminine. I will play punk rock for her and reggae. I will send her to Somaliland every Summer as long as I can afford it. I will teach her history and geography and about different peoples and cultures. She can be Muslim idc, just as long as she exists.

Good morning guys, and welcome to my one and only simp thread. :meleshame: If you read this, you're a lame. If you wrote it you're gay.

Ha gaaaay! I hope you get your daughter bro you're one of the few guys I've spoken to that wants a daughter first and more than a son. It's like my friends who come from small families, they want loads of kids whereas I come from a big family and want 3 maybe 4 max Inshallah. This could change though after I have kids

Q

Queen Carawelo

Awwwww that's so cute. But inorder to have a baby, you have to lay down with a woman. Oh I forgot will you get a surrogate? :stevej:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idol, it's "lay with a woman" :comeon:

For someone who's hard on FOBs, you'd think you would have a better grasp on English.

It doesn't matter sugar plum. You still didn't answer my question.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I find it weird that a fob would hate other fobs and be constantly talking about them.
I also find it weird a Somali closeted homosexual would waste his time on the net googling nude pictures of other men. I bet you were bummed out that Games was banned. You enjoyed his nudes!

waraabe

Your superior
I also find it weird a Somali closeted homosexual would waste his time on the net googling nude pictures of other men. I bet you were bummed out that Games was banned. You enjoyed his nudes!

Wait so now i posted pics of naked men???? Well you are a liar and a fob.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait so now i posted pics of naked men???? Well you are a liar and a fob.

Looooool

For someone who's accusing someone else to be a fob. You cant really read. I said you googled them as in looked at them, you illiterate piece of shit. Captain save a fag. You really must hate women. Were you abused by the women in your family?

waraabe

Your superior
Looooool

For someone who's accusing someone else to be a fob. You cant really read. I said you googled them as in looked at them, you illiterate piece of shit. Captain save a fag. You really must hate women. Were you abused by the women in your family?

so now i was abused by women in my family :chrisfreshhah::deadosama:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wallahi she takes one small thing and runs with it until it rings true in her mind.

All I said is her English is suspect, which it is if you pay attention.

Looool

Is that all you got? Nigga we are not in School and I'm not writing essays. Sugarplum I could care less what you think. But tell me when will you come out of the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending