My teachers out to get me...

Audhubillah CADAANS?! :deadmanny: They are the most miskeen in the world and even they bully you?:damn:

honestly idek why I’m arguing with you bruh leave me alone
its a race war in school and you want me to get killed. I choice fights that i can win and not fight i can't win. I'm logical and if you think that you can beat up people based on skin color then sure pls come to my school and fight all of the cadaans mister tough guy.

its a race war in school and you want me to get killed. I choice fights that i can win and not fight i can't win. I'm logical and if you think that you can beat up people based on skin color then sure pls to my school and fight all of the cadaans mister tough guy.
White people get scared if you raise your voice even a little bit but you’re somehow in a “race war” :what1: If you’re reer Toronto go text @Hot Ballah

White people get scared if you raise your voice even a little bit but you’re somehow in a “race war” :what1: If you’re reer Toronto go text @Hot Ballah
the rich white kids and the school shooter/racists allied when a black guy beat up his white gf so the tension is high. I asked for help because they beat up an Ethiopian guy so I wanted them to know i am not a guy to mess with. I took the advice and beated a guy with a metal stick and now i'm safe from the white mob.

I just got back one of my assignments and I got a 91%. At first I was happy because that’s a good mark. I check where and why I lost marks... I couldn’t see a single mistake.

I check the answer sheet she released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ochem undergrad? If so, it’s a weed out course, they pull these shit deliberately. Don’t allow it because B on Ochem is not good for med/pharm school etrance etc. Gotta pull your resources(evidence etc) and sit down with her and ask her to explain. Alternatively you could talk to your department chair if she’s unwilling to hear you out and if that doesn’t work escalate to the provost. But do tread lightly bc departments share info informally and you don’t wanna get black listed but also don’t allow yourself to be treated unfairly and jeopardize your future. Just show her you know what you’re talking about it and that’s usually enough to let her know not to mess with you.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ochem undergrad? If so, it’s a weed out course, they pull these shit deliberately. Don’t allow it because B on Ochem is not good for med/pharm school etrance etc. Gotta pull your resources(evidence etc) and sit down with her and ask her to explain. Alternatively you could talk to your department chair if she’s unwilling to hear you out and if that doesn’t work escalate to the provost. But do tread lightly bc departments share info informally and you don’t wanna get black listed but also don’t allow yourself to be treated unfairly and jeopardize your future. Just show her you know what you’re talking about it and that’s usually enough to let her know not to mess with you.
This is grade 12 chem, I’m going to uni next year. It’s not the same. Going to the principal over marks is how you get even worse marks. Especially to them they don’t care as long as you’re not failing.

She never responds to email so I’ll have to talk to her monday.

Scheisse... I forgot how to do those equilibrium calculations... The last time I did them was for my IGCSEs. Walaahi I got war flashbacks :liberaltears::whew:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Scheisse... I forgot how to do those equilibrium calculations... The last time I did them was for my IGCSEs. Walaahi I got war flashbacks :liberaltears::whew:
I forgot the stoichiometry I did just last year :dead:

But once you learn it, it gets easier and easier to relearn it each time you forget.

and what the heck are IGCES?

I forgot the stoichiometry I did just last year :dead:

But once you learn it, it gets easier and easier to relearn it each time you forget.

and what the heck are IGCES?

International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) are basically the final exams you take to complete secondary school in the British curriculum. I went to an international school used the British curriculum, so I had to take these exams.

This is grade 12 chem, I’m going to uni next year. It’s not the same. Going to the principal over marks is how you get even worse marks. Especially to them they don’t care as long as you’re not failing.

She never responds to email so I’ll have to talk to her monday.

Oh wow that’s interesting I never knew they teach Ochemistry in high school. I’m assuming you’re not from America. Anyways, if it’s only high school don’t even worry about it. Get your B and move on.

Edit: what country do you reside in? Your courses sounds pretty advance for HS, Mash’Allah.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oh wow that’s interesting I never knew they teach Ochemistry in high school. I’m assuming you’re not from America. Anyways, if it’s only high school don’t even worry about it. Get your B and move on.

Edit: what country do you reside in? Your courses sounds pretty advance for HS, Mash’Allah.
I live in canada. I don’t think it’s that advanced, but then again idk what they teach in other countries.

What do you mean by Ochemistry? Are you talking about organic chemistry? Yeah that unit was hard af, the nomenclature part was very easy once you caught on with the patterns. But the reactions get too confusing, especially since you also have to worry about where each of the branches are on the molecule.

Loolll. Nothing you can do about it

Something you can do when you enter UG is to go on RateMyProfessor and choose professors accordingly

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t get your education system. How tf are you getting pissed over 91%? Are grades inflated in Canafa?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t get your education system. How tf are you getting pissed over 91%? Are grades inflated in Canafa?
I’m happy with a 91% ofc. But how happy can you be when you deserve a 100%?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I did. I’ve emailed a bunch and she rarely replies. I always have to catch her at the end of class. She tries to push it away and often just gives me back 1 or 2 marks and I just have to take it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This post explains everything. She's tough on you because she wants you to excel and get better. Tiny miniscule mistakes can cost you dearly in Medical collages.

Trending