My teachers out to get me...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I just got back one of my assignments and I got a 91%. At first I was happy because that’s a good mark. I check where and why I lost marks... I couldn’t see a single mistake.

I check the answer sheet she released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Discuss this with the teacher and ask for tips on what you can do better for next time.
I did. I’ve emailed a bunch and she rarely replies. I always have to catch her at the end of class. She tries to push it away and often just gives me back 1 or 2 marks and I just have to take it.

I did. I’ve emailed a bunch and she rarely replies. I always have to catch her at the end of class. She tries to push it away and often just gives me back 1 or 2 marks and I just have to take it.

I hink she's being extra tough on you because she sees your potential and wants to see you do your best. It's one of those annoying things they do sometimes but it makes you more alert of the little errors you'd otherwise overlook.

Keep on crying b*tch no wonder you get bullied by those guys irl, then u come on sspot asking for help on what to do LMAO :russ:
stop the lies I never got bullied i just needed tips on how i made people like you to be put in your place.
pull up instead of talking all this shit. you wannabe gangster thug

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Challenge her on it, seem like a legitimate gripe and next time use a ruler for straight parts
I lost my ruler, I was using a protractor and it wasn’t long enough. So I stopped mid-way, adjusted, then continued. :yloezpe:

I didn’t think I’d lose a mark on it.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Challenge her on it, seem like a legitimate gripe and next time use a ruler for straight parts
I’ve been talking to her after every assessment now, she keeps pulling this shaïte.

stop the lies I never got bullied i just need people like you to be put in your place.
pull up instead of talking all this shit. you wannabe gangster thug
i could but I'm afraid that other people wanna get involved
thanks for the advice I'm going to throw a brick in some guy's face and everybody is gonna think I'm a psycho and stay the f*ck away from me.
You’re clearly bullied if you need to throw bricks to hopefully get people to leave u alone :dead: :ohno:

i needed to fight without making it a gang bang. do you really think me and 3 of my somali guys can fight 13 cadaans? where is your logic?
Audhubillah CADAANS?! :deadmanny: They are the most miskeen in the world and even they bully you?:damn:

honestly idek why I’m arguing with you bruh leave me alone

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
i needed to fight without making it a gang bang. do you really think me and 3 of my somali guys can fight 13 cadaans? where is your logic?
Cadaan... :kanyehmm:

just stop man... you’re embarrassing yourself.

If you live in toronto pm me

Trending