My Suspison

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So guys I have a suspison of a Somali girl I know....

I know suspison is haram in islam , but when I get vibes it's always accurate..

This girl always was anti Somali/madow
I think I made a post about her before.
But what I notice about her is the white friends she has are all Christians, like ones who go to church and wear the cross in their necks. She travels a lot with them, and dosen't make close friends with her Muslim peers.

i'm the opposite i like to connect with Muslims to strengthen my deen/imam and sisterhood. I believe as Muslims we should come closer & non Muslims are our enemies low-key but they don't show it. We shouldn't get close to them but have them as acquaintances (work/business) and treat them well.
Being around them too much will most likely influence you to become like them , which is dangerous to our faith.

Anyway i swear to god I had a dream about this girl came out as a non muslim, and her family just accepted her new faith because she's their blood and daughter...plus they are weak

Wallah lately I have been reflecting more on Islam during this pandemic.

if she was just hanging out with trashy cadans there wouldnt be anything that weird about it but religious cadans? i dont want to assume but i fear shes going to convert/already has converted

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
if she was just hanging out with trashy cadans there wouldnt be anything that weird about it but religious cadans? i dont want to assume but i fear shes going to convert/already has converted

Trashy white people don't talk about religion because they are not religious themselves &
I find them to be more open minded and tolerant compared to religious christians.

If you look at world leaders majority come from strong christian backgrounds e.g barrack Obama, George bush, trump
And they are all evil (enimes of Islam).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So guys I have a suspison of a Somali girl I know....

I know suspison is haram in islam , but when I get vibes it's always accurate..

This girl always was anti Somali/madow
I think I made a post about her before.
But what I notice about her is the white friends she has are all Christians, like ones who go to church and wear the cross in their necks. She travels a lot with them, and dosen't make close friends with her Muslim peers.

i'm the opposite i like to connect with Muslims to strengthen my deen/imam and sisterhood. I believe as Muslims we should come closer & non Muslims are our enemies low-key but they don't show it. We shouldn't get close to them but have them as acquaintances (work/business) and treat them well.
Being around them too much will most likely influence you to become like them , which is dangerous to our faith.

Anyway i swear to god I had a dream about this girl came out as a non muslim, and her family just accepted her new faith because she's their blood and daughter...plus they are weak

Wallah lately I have been reflecting more on Islam during this pandemic.

Why don't u reflect more on getting medication? :)

Trending

Latest posts