My Sunday morning breakfast after light workout at the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not salute your post workouts meal:fittytousand:. Nacaala it looks like some Djiboutian prison cunto sxb. Do you soak your bread in water?:faysalwtf:. No proteins after your workout... hold this L niyo:nahgirl:

That looks horrible.

The "tea" has too much milk.

The French toast looks soggy and under cooked.

The banana looks unripe

Your countertop looks tragic, it's literally falling apart on the side.

Why is the room dark and gloomy?

No wonder you're always mad. You live in a shitty house. Bismillah. I will pray for you. You're in my prayers.

Damn you roasted him so good he has the same skin color as you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn you roasted him so good he has the same skin color as you.
I was with you until the last part.

giphy.gif

The only thing dark about me is my hair nayaa.

And what's wrong with dark skinned people? Are you trying to say they're less appealing and uglier than the other skin tones? :mjohreally:

No, don't take my jokes too serious :gucciwhat:

I love all chocholate skin, even the burned ones like you. It is a wonder of God for the diversity you bring. :hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

No, don't take my jokes too serious :gucciwhat:

I love all chocholate skin, even the burned ones like you. It is a wonder of guy for the diversity you bring. :hillarybiz:
So you're telling me you consider dark skinned people burnt? Do you also call them burnt roaches like cardi B? :sass2:

Gibiin-Udug

No, roaches are just tanned compared to you :siilaanyolaugh:
Wait..

So you consider roaches to be lighter than dark skinned people? You my friend is worse than hitler.

You owe the dark skinned community and @Starscream an apology right now and since I'm his representative we won't accept your broken English apology.

Wait..

So you consider roaches to be lighter than dark skinned people? You my friend is worse than hitler.

You owe the dark skinned community and @Starscream an apology right now and since I'm his representative we won't accept your broken English apology.

I won't.

Only thing broken is the home your "man" won't build with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending