My Sudanese father insulted Somali people. Come in here to hear what he said!!!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
My cousins best friend who is somali use to live in Cairo and he said that many of the Egyptians were very rude to him and the ones that were mainly nice to him were the Coptic minority which surprised me

Egyptians are very racist people, a lot of Somalis get made fun of and insulted there and we are a running joke in their media.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Egyptians themselves complain about being mistreated in the Gulf, they are only a notch above the South Asians there. :russ:

Here is a Kuwaiti rant calling Egyptians servants:
I love seeing gulf arabs put these other Arabs in their place

Not nice to say that about Egyptians, dunno about the tentions between Sudanese and Egyptians, but this is not nice

Our dislike for each other originates from our wars during the days of the pharaohs + everytime these guys get invaded, whether by ottomans or the brits, they tell them about the rich minerals in Sudan and we be in the fight for our lives thanks to these snitches...

I think Sudanese and Somalis are the same in the west. I always get mistaken for Somali too and have had somali elders asking me questions in somali because they thought I was somali

Cairo is a shithole. Can confirm.
Cairo at least has a sewer network. I remember walking around in omdurman and the open sewage smell was unbearable. I lived in both Cairo/Omdurman and wallahi i was shocked at how backward Sudan was compared to Egpyt. People were super nice tho. The landlord refused to accept the rent money and we stay for free for 4 months.

Trending

Latest posts