My story with the racist hispanics when i was 16

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I was walking home suddenly there was this latina girl with a white boyfriend (i assumed he was a skinhead because he had a shaved hair) the girl said to me “where you from I said i was born here and her cadaan hubby said are you a somalian pirate i said WTF! the girl was laughing she called me a somalian negro and the girl racially slurred at me “what are you doing here. This isn’t you country go back to somalia i couldn’t stop laughing because she was a immigrant herself and i made a hard ass comeback like “ this isn’t yo country too go back to mexico“ and i came to the guy as well i said to him get to ass to england you pilgrim . The guy got his gun out of his pocket. I was like SHIEET NIGGA!! because i forgot my gun at home. Luckily he drop the gun and shot at his leg
:dabcasar:

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I was walking home suddenly there was this latina girl with a white boyfriend (i assumed he was a skinhead because he had a shaved hair) the girl said to me “where you from” i was like “i was born here” and her cadaan hubby said ”are you a somalian pirate” i was like WTF! the girl was laughing she called me a ”somalian negro“ and the girl racially slurred at me like “what are you doing here. This isn’t you country“ go back to somalia“ i couldn’t stop laughing because she was a immigrant herself and i made a hard ass comeback like “***** this isn’t yo country too go back to mexico“ and i came to the guy as well i said to him “get to ass to england you pilgrim f*ck” the guy got his gun out of his pocket. I was like ”SHIEET NIGGA!!” because i forgot my gun at home. Luckily he drop the gun and shot at his leg
Another episode of something that never happend

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I was walking home suddenly there was this latina girl with a white boyfriend (i assumed he was a skinhead because he had a shaved hair) the girl said to me “where you from” I said “i was born here” and her cadaan hubby said ”are you a somalian pirate” i said WTF! the girl was laughing she called me a ”somalian negro“ and the girl racially slurred at me “what are you doing here. This isn’t you country“ go back to somalia“ i couldn’t stop laughing because she was a immigrant herself and i made a hard ass comeback like “***** this isn’t yo country too go back to mexico“ and i came to the guy as well i said to him “get to ass to england you pilgrim f*ck” the guy got his gun out of his pocket. I was like ”SHIEET NIGGA!!” because i forgot my gun at home. Luckily he drop the gun and shot at his leg

So your 16 yr old ass owned a gun :draketf:
This story is fake and gay

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1591296997345.png

Trending

Latest posts