My Somalinimo Died When This Messiah Left

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Thats why we need to work for a better one who dosent blunder first he had a good game going Hung his queen with 77 then with that he lost concentration kept losing pieces, then he lost his rooks and then 87-91 was just his pawns being eaten then 91+ was him running with his queen surviving at all costs... sad hoenstly but tbh somalis everywhere havent done better since I think the only benefit of this is now somalis have a base everywhere around the world, which is crazy for a ethnic group of 30-40 million

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Sorry @Libaax-Joore but my somalinimo died when siyad left. I'm a proud horgal of the last somaliwayne leader. He was doing bardheere dam way before ethiopia did their renaissance dam. He was doing oil exploration.

He killed all wahabiyin trained from Saudi to disturb somalia so it doesn't join the oil market dominated by khaleej. He was creating a society that abtirsi on economics. f*ck muse sultan jama ali jama who was arrested for disturbing the kacaan revolution. He was a jama ali jama son of muse sultan trying to stop a shacab weyne revolution. He then also went to bed with a habar gedir naked clan ina salad boy in 2001.

I'm a proud horgal of siyad barre. A true nationalist in deeds not just empty songs or words.
Asided from the rest of the crap you wrote You have any plans and info on that dam thanks

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Asided from the rest of the crap you wrote You have any plans and info on that dam thanks
can find some info here on dam and other jubbalnad projects

Judge someone on how they inherited and left country. He had very good period and took somali to a new high it won’t reach for long time be it military, safety, and capital projects. But he did many missteps and left country in disastrous state way worse than what he inherited that’s on him as leader. Best we ever had and best period but ending was disaster
Siyad Barre AUN made Goldogob a degmo. I will always appreciate that. :samwelcome:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I saw this on another site would link it but don't think its allowed, but was interesting read. I never knew madhiban had such high position and was even considered succesor would have been big step for country

The Supreme Revolutionary Council also known as in Somali as “Golaha Sare Kacaanka”, these were essentially the most powerful men in Somalia, what’s also more interesting is that they had their own cult of personality.

Supreme Revolutionary Council ( Siad Barre’s personal inner circle):

Mohamed Ali Samatar: Vice President clan: Madhiban ( outcaste clan),the CIA designated him as the successor of Siad Barre ( left next to Siad Barre )

Hussein Kulmiye Afrah: Vice President Clan: Abgaal - Wacaysle

Ismail Ali Abokor: Vice President
Clan: Isaaq-Habar Jeclo ( 1969-1982 on the far right )

Ahmed Suleiman Dafle: Head of the NSS (1969-1982), Clan: Dhulbahante
( on the far left )

List of ministerial position’s and their clan affiliation:

Mohamed Ashkir Botan: Head of education, Clan: Madhiban

Aden Mohamed Ali: Minister of Labour, Clan: Majerteen

Abdullahi Mohamed Addow: Minister of Finance, Clan: Habar Gidir

Abdiqasim Salad Hassan: Interior minster, Clan Habar Gidir

Omar Haji Masale: chief of armed forces, later arrested in 1982
Clan: Marehan

Osman Jama Ali: Minister of fisheries
Clan: Garxajis

Jama Mohamed Ghalib: minister of rural development, Clan: Garxajis

Ahmed Mohamoud Silaanyo: Minister of commerce, Clan Habar Jeclo

Abdirahman Ahmed Ali Tuur: Ambassador to East Germany, Clan: Garxajis

Omar Arte Ghalib: Minister of foreign affairs 1969 - 1977, Clan: Habar Awal

Mohamed Hawadle Madar: Prime minister & minister of planning,Clan: Habar Awal

Hussein Abdulkadir Qasim: minister of development, clan: Ogaden

General Mohamed Nur Galal: minister of public works, clan Habar Gidir

Abdul Rahman Jama Barre: Minister of foreign affairs 1977 - 1987

Mire Aware Jama: ministry of youth & sports,Clan: Majerteen ( Siwaaqroon

I saw this on another site would link it but don't think its allowed, but was interesting read. I never knew madhiban had such high position and was even considered succesor would have been big step for country

The Supreme Revolutionary Council also known as in Somali as “Golaha Sare Kacaanka”, these were essentially the most powerful men in Somalia, what’s also more interesting is that they had their own cult of personality.

Supreme Revolutionary Council ( Siad Barre’s personal inner circle):

Mohamed Ali Samatar: Vice President clan: Madhiban ( outcaste clan),the CIA designated him as the successor of Siad Barre ( left next to Siad Barre )

Hussein Kulmiye Afrah: Vice President Clan: Abgaal - Wacaysle

Ismail Ali Abokor: Vice President
Clan: Isaaq-Habar Jeclo ( 1969-1982 on the far right )

Ahmed Suleiman Dafle: Head of the NSS (1969-1982), Clan: Dhulbahante
( on the far left )

List of ministerial position’s and their clan affiliation:

Mohamed Ashkir Botan: Head of education, Clan: Madhiban

Aden Mohamed Ali: Minister of Labour, Clan: Majerteen

Abdullahi Mohamed Addow: Minister of Finance, Clan: Habar Gidir

Abdiqasim Salad Hassan: Interior minster, Clan Habar Gidir

Omar Haji Masale: chief of armed forces, later arrested in 1982

Osman Jama Ali: Minister of fisheries
Clan: Garxajis

Jama Mohamed Ghalib: minister of rural development, Clan: Garxajis

Ahmed Mohamoud Silaanyo: Minister of commerce, Clan Habar Jeclo

Abdirahman Ahmed Ali Tuur: Ambassador to East Germany, Clan: Garxajis

Omar Arte Ghalib: Minister of foreign affairs 1969 - 1977, Clan: Habar Awal

Mohamed Hawadle Madar: Prime minister & minister of planning,Clan: Habar Awal

Hussein Abdulkadir Qasim: minister of development, clan: Ogaden

General Mohamed Nur Galal: minister of public works, clan Habar Gidir

Abdul Rahman Jama Barre: Minister of foreign affairs 1977 - 1987

Mire Aware Jama: ministry of youth & sports,Clan: Majerteen ( Siwaaqroon
Mohamed Ali Samatar: Vice President clan: Tumaal

Yes, Gabooye people had a lot of representation during the Siad Barre era; as far as I know, even religious affairs were Gabooye.

It was unlikely that Mohamed Ali Samatar would become president since he lacked the desire to do so. He was more of a military man than a national leader, which is understandable given his actions. However, the guy worked for the position and was trustworthy.

Mohamed Ali Samatar: Vice President clan: Tumaal

Yes, Gabooye people had a lot of representation during the Siad Barre era; as far as I know, even religious affairs were Gabooye.

It was unlikely that Mohamed Ali Samatar would become president since he lacked the desire to do so. He was more of a military man than a national leader, which is understandable given his actions. However, the guy worked for the position and was trustworthy.

That's cap. When Afweyne had his car accident they thought he's not coming back there was a brief power struggle between Samatar and the family of Afweyne. The Marexaan military sectors in Mogadishu almost came head to head with Samatar who enjoyed the support of non MOD clans in the Somali National Army.

When Afweyne came back from Saudi, he publicly humiliated Samatar for his attempt at grabbing power for himself. However, he refused to dismiss him of his position despite his family pressure put on him. Samatar was his favourite token. He elevated him and empowered his clan so their loyalty to Barre was unshakable despite his soft coup.

IMG_20240601_083035.jpg

Last edited:
This guy killed any chance of a united somalia. Issaq against daarood and gadabursi in the north. Hawiye against daarood in the south. RX caught in the crossfire. Completely fucked up the whole nation on his way out.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
This guy killed any chance of a united somalia. Issaq against daarood and gadabursi in the north. Hawiye against daarood in the south. RX caught in the crossfire. Completely fucked up the whole nation on his way out.
somaliland was doing rebellion 1 year into birth of country. somalia is in its natural state now the anomaly was govt from 1960-1990

somaliland was doing rebellion 1 year into birth of country. somalia is in its natural state now the anomaly was govt from 1960-1990
So your saying siad didn't cause much of this to happen which I understand and yes SL was upset since the union but he still did damage.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The anomaly was the order and Somalinimo brought by colonialism. MSBs actions toward the end blew out that fire.

Somalia forming one central authority outside of the use of overwhelming force ever again is as likely as Yugoslavia coming together.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
The anomaly was the order and Somalinimo brought by colonialism. MSBs actions toward the end blew out that fire.

Somalia forming one central authority outside of the use of overwhelming force ever again is as likely as Yugoslavia coming together.
Yes but same time Somalis still controlled by west. They spend billions propping up and ensuring fgs stays around. And when form of govt like ICU arises that displeases them they destroy it. as long as west involved anything possible with their bankroll and influence just like previous colonizers pushed centralism that’s what’s being pushed today fgs to be most powerful

Trending

Latest posts