My Somalinimo Died When This Messiah Left

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sorry @Libaax-Joore but my somalinimo died when siyad left. I'm a proud horgal of the last somaliwayne leader. He was doing bardheere dam way before ethiopia did their renaissance dam. He was doing oil exploration.

He killed all wahabiyin trained from Saudi to disturb somalia so it doesn't join the oil market dominated by khaleej. He was creating a society that abtirsi on economics. f*ck muse sultan jama ali jama who was arrested for disturbing the kacaan revolution. He was a jama ali jama son of muse sultan trying to stop a shacab weyne revolution. He then also went to bed with a habar gedir naked clan ina salad boy in 2001.

I'm a proud horgal of siyad barre. A true nationalist in deeds not just empty songs or words.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How these moryans call siyad barre a dhigayacab essentially a murderer shocks.me. It reminds.me of tupac song shocked at being called a murderer over his spoken word.

1.05 mark

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Judge someone on how they inherited and left country. He had very good period and took somali to a new high it won’t reach for long time be it military, safety, and capital projects. But he did many missteps and left country in disastrous state way worse than what he inherited that’s on him as leader. Best we ever had and best period but ending was disaster

Last edited:
Calling him a messiah is crazy. He was a doqon. A more educated leader could have done so much more for the country. As reer mudug can't stand him

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sorry @Libaax-Joore but my somalinimo died when siyad left. I'm a proud horgal of the last somaliwayne leader. He was doing bardheere dam way before ethiopia did their renaissance dam. He was doing oil exploration.

He killed all wahabiyin trained from Saudi to disturb somalia so it doesn't join the oil market dominated by khaleej. He was creating a society that abtirsi on economics. f*ck muse sultan jama ali jama who was arrested for disturbing the kacaan revolution. He was a jama ali jama son of muse sultan trying to stop a shacab weyne revolution. He then also went to bed with a habar gedir naked clan ina salad boy in 2001.

I'm a proud horgal of siyad barre. A true nationalist in deeds not just empty songs or words.
Afweyne is long dead ☠️ time to find another sugar daddy 😂😂😂 hassan gurgurte will be perfect for you and ur horgal father to be ur new sugar daddy

Trending

Latest posts