My somali neighboor throw his son out

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
There is a family that has lived near me for a long time, it is almost my neighbors and my father is friends with the father, it is a family with 3 children

Well imagine that while the whole family was gone, the eldest son stayed and slept with his girlfriend in his parents' bed before they came back right at the same time

He pull her out and now the son hangs around like a homeless man in the neighborhood

What do you think ?

Was his girlfriend Somali?
Ofcourse she was non somali i mean this screams he wanting to spicy things up or rebel.

If she was somali 1. why would he hide the information about it to his family ( i assume they didn't know he had a GF ) specially if she somali they would have been happy and 2. they most likely wouldn't mind it unless you..... know.... they..... ask her qabil... before they continue in the bed then leave for trying figure out the GF identity and find her family to arrange a marriage for them.
:ohno:

This is why advocate for adult Somalis living with there mom to save up move out. All of this could have been avoided if he had his own place.

I just learned a couple of words from mates and online; I'm just trolling AbdiGaalDoon 😂
You'll make sspot insecure lol, you write better Somali than a lot of users.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

GemState

36/21
VIP
There is a family that has lived near me for a long time, it is almost my neighbors and my father is friends with the father, it is a family with 3 children

Well imagine that while the whole family was gone, the eldest son stayed and slept with his girlfriend in his parents' bed before they came back right at the same time

He pull her out and now the son hangs around like a homeless man in the neighborhood

What do you think ?
I think you need to find a hobby

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
My thoughts?
that deganerate scum learned something called "DSWYE" Don't shit where you eat. Having sex on your parents' bed, scum

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That was really bad move, I wish the kid had more respect for his parents and I also wish they find a way to solve their problem. It’s important for families to be a unit :)