My sister

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have a sister that needs to get married ASAP!!!! She's in her mid 30's and just completed her PhD.
I want to see her happy and have kids so I can be a auntie too and my parents can die happily knowing she has a family.

She's not that good looking tho like me. I'm the good looking sister between my sister's.
I'm called Samsam cadeey and she is called "___madow"

I think she might be depressed too but hides it well. She gained a lot of weight the last 3 years and I googled "causes of weight gain " and the first thing that came up was signs of depression.

Should I make her a tinder profile ?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I have a sister that needs to get married ASAP!!!! She's in her mid 30's and just completed her PhD.
I want to see her happy and have kids so I can be a auntie too and my parents can die happily knowing she has a family.

She's not that good looking tho like me. I'm the good looking sister between my sister's.
I'm called Samsam cadeey and she is called "___madow"

I think she might be depressed too but hides it well. She gained a lot of weight the last 3 years and I googled "causes of weight gain " and the first thing that came up was signs of depression.

Should I make her a tinder profile ?
Why can't you're family find her a husband my mom all ways offers me three new halimos every week but I always decline :childplease:

Trending

Latest posts