My sister is a pure psychopath

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My younger sister is slightly autistic but is otherwise normal. My mum spoiled her and never disciplined her. She uses her disability to manipulate people and sympathy. She does the following:
1. Watches YouTube videos about mental illnesses and mimics them
2. Has no job and lives off disability but very greedy and talks down on others
3. Feels that she has to have whatever anyone else has. For example: She obsess with what my younger cousins wear. If I were to buy a new pair of shoes, then she’ll force my mum to buy her a pair, too
4. Loves to see other people miserable
My grandma is about to die but I've already emotionally prepared for it. She calls my aunt all day to cry about a game system and force her leave my grandma to pick up some food. She could've delivered it. She’s obsess with what other people are wearing, activities and eating.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
My younger sister is slightly autistic but is otherwise normal. My mum spoiled her and never disciplined her. She uses her disability to manipulate people and sympathy. She does the following:
3. Feels that she has to have whatever anyone else has. For example: She obsess with what my younger cousins wear. If I were to buy a new pair of shoes, then she’ll force my mum to buy her a pair, too
My grandma is about to die but I've already emotionally prepared for it. She calls my aunt all day to cry about a game system and force her leave my grandma to pick up some food. She could've delivered it. She’s obsess with what other people are wearing, activities and eating.
I have this issue too where a family member uses their illness as a leverage to get you to do things they want. But it’s still family and you’ll get ajar for it at the end of the day, I try to always be there for them

The spoilt and privileged shit gets me worried for that person coz they won’t be able to deal with the world with those traits. Hopefully she does well in school tho

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I have this issue too where a family member uses their illness as a leverage to get you to do things they want. But it’s still family and you’ll get ajar for it at the end of the day, I try to always be there for them

The spoilt and privileged shit gets me worried for that person coz they won’t be able to deal with the world with those traits. Hopefully she does well in school tho
No, she’s have no empathy and cares for no one but herself. Also, she has raised by my mum, is indoctrinated in progressive/pro-black ideology, and never held any responsibility for her actions . I’m sorry but black American culture is toxic asf. My sister is obese but my mum says she’s thick and encourages it.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@ReyRey . One can be both mental ill/delayed and evil. For example: One of the UnSubs (Cy) on Criminal Minds at the start of the episode it’s implied that because of his mental handicaps, Cy doesn’t realise what he’s doing is wrong. Over the course of the episode, it’s made very clear that this is not the case.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
No, she’s have no empathy and cares for no one but herself. Also, she has raised by my mum, is indoctrinated in progressive/pro-black ideology, and never held any responsibility for her actions . I’m sorry but black American culture is toxic asf. My sister is obese but my mum says she’s thick and encourages it.
Sounds like she has a victim mentality, it comes from getting a lot of attention from her family due to her disibility, I think. You end up not taking responsibility for your actions when you blame your failures on anything but yourself.

You told me you were raised by your father and worked in a farm from a young age? Maybe that’s why yall are different from each other, and she needs more help before it becomes an issue and she ends up believing nothing is her fault. They’ll always find a way to shift the blame on someone with that kind of mentality, even the things that has nothing to do with their disabilities

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
@ReyRey . One can be both mental ill/delayed and evil. For example: One of the UnSubs (Cy) on Criminal Minds at the start of the episode it’s implied that because of his mental handicaps, Cy doesn’t realise what he’s doing is wrong. Over the course of the episode, it’s made very clear that this is not the case.
What is the episode called? :feedme:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Sounds like she has a victim mentality, it comes from getting a lot of attention from her family due to her disibility, I think. You end up not taking responsibility for your actions when you blame your failures on anything but yourself.

You told me you were raised by your father and worked in a farm from a young age? Maybe that’s why yall are different from each other, and she needs more help before it becomes an issue and she ends up believing nothing is her fault. They’ll always find a way to shift the blame on someone with that kind of mentality
Yeah, my dad was strict. Truth be told, I’m bless to have people in my life that called me out when I was being toxic and made me self reflect on myself. Honestly, I feel like my sister wasn’t raised in African American culture/Liberal ideology, she wouldn’t be a psychopath. She only likes maadows because they accept and encourage victimhood, her being overweight and would never try to push her to take responsibility for herself. Strangely, she’s very mean and controlling to other mentally disabled people. She would never date a man with autism and is OBSESSED with my cousin

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
She purposely talks slower to appear more disabled. At couple of years ago, my sister walked to two cousins and said while talking completely normal that she acts crazy to get what is wants and for sympathy. She had a smile and was calm.
The cousin she’s obsessed with, had to block his number because she stalks him. She threaten to kill his 3 year old son.
She’s my mum favorite because she copies everything she does and co-signs on all of her beliefs.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
May Allah change your sister into a better person.
She needs a rock to the head. This may sound cruel, but I think degenerates should be shunned/exiled. For example: My aunt was a junkie( she told any drugs). After my grandma tried multiple times and paid out of pocket for rehab, but my auntie always fought back. Only after everyone disowning her, she went to rehab and has been clean for almost 10 years. Hitting rock bottom saved her life

Looks like she needs help, maybe help her out or try to get out of watching people? Send her talks on productivity and tell her to get knowledge. If she’s autistic she probably doesn’t have many friends and feels isolated? Talk with her and try to see the problems she’s facing.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Usually psychopaths are seen in the higher rank of society, doing anything to get successful by manipulating and crushing people on their way to their success.

You should show her some real ass psychopaths so she can start mimicking them properly.:gucciwhat:

“One thing psychopaths tend to have in common is the careers they go for. For example, you're likely to find a lot of them in leadership positions because of their ruthlessness, charisma, and fearlessness. They're very good at making snap decisions, but not so good at the empathetic professions like nursing or therapy.”

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Usually psychopaths are seen in the higher rank of society, doing anything to get successful by manipulating and crushing people on their way to their success.

You should show her some real ass psychopaths so she can start mimicking them properly.:gucciwhat:

“One thing psychopaths tend to have in common is the careers they go for. For example, you're likely to find a lot of them in leadership positions because of their ruthlessness, charisma, and fearlessness. They're very good at making snap decisions, but not so good at the empathetic professions like nursing or therapy.”
Maybe a sociopath. She’s very delusional as she believes she has a very successful career. She just goes to these city programs for disabled people to finger paint. Despite this, she calls me lazy and constantly criticizes my job.
My mum feeds into by telling her that she’s successful and that I’m jealous of her. My sister also refuses to do manual labor/factory work and won’t work certain that she feels that our beneath her. But that’s me, my dad and his whole family. Lol
She’s part Wakandan, and Berberian. Oh lawd, Skynet has gone to far!!! Tommy Sotomayor tried to warn us. I guess the regular BT-3000s aren’t enough. They gone did some Dr. Gero shit to make my abomination of a sister

I honestly hate alot of my family so its cool to see im not unique.
Bunch of idiots that drink, smoke weed, did time in jail, hs drop outs.

Pray and read Dua for her

Maybe a sociopath. She’s very delusional as she believes she has a very successful career. She just goes to these city programs for disabled people to finger paint. Despite this, she calls me lazy and constantly criticizes my job.
My mum feeds into by telling her that she’s successful and that I’m jealous of her. My sister also refuses to do manual labor/factory work and won’t work certain that she feels that our beneath her. But that’s me, my dad and his whole family. Lol
She’s part Wakandan, ******* and Berberian. Oh lawd, Skynet has gone to far!!! Tommy Sotomayor tried to warn us. I guess the regular BT-3000s aren’t enough. They gone did some Dr. Gero shit to make my abomination of a sister
She’s disabled there brain works different. Don’t take it personal, encourage her to do better and find a job
I honestly hate alot of my family so its cool to see im not unique.
Bunch of idiots that drink, smoke weed, did time in jail, hs drop outs.
not cool. At the end of the day your family are the only people that will help U when you need it. Should help them better themselves

Trending