My sister hates somali men with a passion ( STORY TIME!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sxb my second cousin was like you he didnt keep his sisters in check and out of blue one day she brings italian 52 yrold to the house biggest L his family took they couldnt say no or else she would run with him and to top off the ceeb the mehr was 5 k imagine that thats why i dont respect or contact that family anymore after they let that slide how can you sleep at night knowing your sister is the sugar baby of an italian mafia....
:faysalwtf:
:mjcry:

If I wanted acid attacks and pakis I would go to Islamabad.Even the white people are coming to Australia.
Sxb too many pakis in my ends acid attacks and stabbing is frequent once awhile shootingss happen too london is definetley a hellhole i will move out to america minneapolis soon or quiet area like manchester

AStack

HardOnHoes
:gucciwhat: Yo Mokillem is that you? Never took you for a sawft guy who lets such shit go on in front of him. Fix up breh. You're much better when you talk politics :mjlol:

:gucciwhat: Yo Mokillem is that you? Never took you for a sawft guy who lets such shit go on in front of him. Fix up breh. You're much better when you talk politics :mjlol:
I'm here to entertain nggas.Dont take my shit as gospel

:siilaanyolaugh:
Who are you G , we all going by different names I see.
:samwelcome:

AStack

HardOnHoes
Fk , gimme a hint.If you Aussie you probs that shark guy :p
Shark guy? Nah you'll find out in due time mhmm.png

I'm sweating with anticipation and regret as I write this. Just a few days ago I was walking with my sister after pigging over a handful crisps along with a bologna sandwhich. It was heavenly for a moment but I could feel my stomach coiling in disgust. My sister than invited me to go with her to the gym, I agreed as I needed the exercise. After pulling my shoes, Nike, on and lazily strolling with her to our local gym we suddenly heard a low pitched voice.I was puzzled by this voice and due to the frequency of its voice I thought it was a gym goer. My sister however , much more attentive, looked straight at the street adjacent to our pathway. Low and behold a gluttonuous moonface of a somali man was calling for us. He said something along the lines of "Naaya",This man I believe was the epitome of disgust.He had a protruding belly with a huge behind all while sweating profusely. He must've mistaken us for someone or bizarrely was attracted to my sister. The worst part was that he was walking in the middle of the streets ignoring the cars whizzing past him . My sister and I kept moving but I could still see her face scrunched up like one of my chocolate wrappers under my bed.It induced a disgusting look on her face , as if she saw roadkill.

After finishing our Gym workout and walking back home. My sister went on a tirade of anger , stating that all somali men are disgusting overweight pigs. She said inshallah she will never be cursed with a somali male.I was dumbfounded by this , my Sister seems to have an inherent hate towards somali men.I don't know what to tell her and how to change her mind.Personally the Guy walking on the street was overweight but he wore expensive, oddly tight, clothes.Any advice on how to change her mind?

Smart women. And maybe she'll take logical next step like me :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts