My single mother female’s son is giving me hard time. He just filmed me as he asked me “why are you on my dad’s bed”.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
A+ for the acting
giphy.gif

Jungle

VIP
Alot of man go through lil shits walking in unannounced with a silly questions. Its all on the mother to explain these things but if she switching abdis like her baatis then every man she brings will get nothing but hate obviously.

That's why I don't smash Single Moms that shit is gross, it's like buying preowned shit with all the cons. In the animal kingdom Lions kills cubs that ain't their own.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I find men, that go for mothers, when they don't have kids of their own, weirdos.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I find men, that go for mothers, when they don't have kids of their own, weirdos.

I don't think anyone is intentionally going for mothers kkk. Some guys who hit it off with women at a club/bar/cafe will see a child as a deal-breaker while others will try and give it a go.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Your mom she loves me, man, she loves me."
"She doesn't."
"No more your dad. Hahahaha!"
:ohdamn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead1::deadmanny:

It looks like its in Somalia right? The trauma the kids will go through. Well, at least look at the bright side, Somali step dads don't molest the kids like white step dads do :(