My single mother female’s son is giving me hard time. He just filmed me as he asked me “why are you on my dad’s bed”.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@S._ Listen to the part he said “aabaahaa wa shaqeysan waayey, aniga xoog aan u shaqeeyaa “ :dead: :russ::deadmanny::dead1::dead::dead1::drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
thats so sad smh. the child living in a confused home. kinda funny til you deep it.

whys he bragging about having a job compared to the boys dad too, i know an unemployed geeljires sleeping position when i see one. he is too comfortable to have a shaqo

i hope this is a skit, but that acting is a lil too good

When this kid becomes a teenager he finna beat the shit out of him day&night lmao. I feel bad for him. A son seeing his mother with another man has got to be painful.

poor kid..
cry.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
When this kid becomes a teenager he finna beat the shit out of him day&night lmao. I feel bad for him. A son seeing his mother with another man has got to be painful.

The mother should have sat the kid down and told him about the situation. The fella did nothing wrong, it's not his kid

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
People are laughing about this but if you deep it you can hear the sadness and confusion in his voice. It’s very real..

Trending

Latest posts