My result

I took a 23andme, my ydna is E-V32 and my mtdna is U3a

99.8% Somali, the rest is xabash noise, idk

Do I make the cut? am I a pure Samaale?

I look very Somali, you can say from the way women come at me that I'm a living reincarnation of our abe Samaale

Do you think I qualify as a pure blooded member? The potentially real 0.2% xabash blood

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Your paternal Haplogroup is Samaale mashallah you made the cut for that sxb.

Your maternal Haplogroup is fuqing odd for a Somali. It's Hamitic yes but common in Copts/Berbers and shieet not Somali. Warya you wuz kangz and shieet for real. :browtf:

The Habesha shit is background noise. Don't worry over it.

Your paternal Haplogroup is 100% Samaale mashallah you made the cut for that sxb.

I always knew I was from the fabled lineage of ninki rag aha guusdheere abo Samaale's seed mashallah

Your maternal Haplogroup is fuqing odd for a Somali. It's Hamitic yes but common in Copts/Berbers and shieet not Somali. Warya you wuz kangz and shieet for real. :browtf:

Ina adheer gacaliyow, if I understood what you said

So basically I have to choose from being

1) the product of mixing? (unknown furry amazigh/xabash female captive and bestial Samaale male ancestor)

and/or

2) a product of incestuous horny wuz kangz Egyptian mummies? (we wuz option)

Inalilah

Sheekadu wey xumaaday markaase

Laakin, I choose 2nd markaase

WE.

Apollo

VIP
Your are just a regular ethnic Somali, nothing special really.

About haplogroups. They say nothing about your individual make up really, but are just random lineages that float around the entire population and you just happen to have a Middle Eastern maternal one. It does not mean you are more Middle Eastern than other Somalis.

Your are just a regular ethnic Somali, nothing special really.

About haplogroups. They say nothing about your individual make up really, but are just random lineages that float around the entire population and you just happen to have a Middle Eastern maternal one. It does not mean you are more Middle Eastern than other Somalis.
He/She is gonna be in for a real shock when they found they're 50-60% Proto-Nilotic/SSA
:heh:

Last edited:
Your are just a regular Somali, nothing special really.

What kind of Samaale man would have a kinky session with a Arab beast? Do you think our ancestors were proto-furries?

Ilaahay ka baq ninyahow, this has to be a Hamitic lineage, I don't even have strong chest or unibrow hair growth

la xawla

Apollo

VIP
What kind of Samaale man would have a kinky session with a Arab beast? Do you think our ancestors were proto-furries?

Ilaahay ka baq ninyahow, this has to be a Hamitic lineage, I don't even have strong chest or unibrow hair growth

la xawla

Dude, watch your language (vulgarity). Your lineage is not ''Arab'' but from Neolithic people who crossed into Africa via the Sinai thousands (plural) of years ago. Arab identity is less than 1500 years old for the most part.

Dude, watch your language (vulgarity). Your lineage is not ''Arab'' but from Neolithic people who crossed into Africa via the Sinai thousands of years ago. Arab identity is less than 1500 years old for the most part.

So my U3a should be a regular Somali lineage then. Why in the world did you say it was Middle Eastern? If its that old then its a plain Cushitic lineage

I checked, and I have several Somali U3a relatives in my 23andme, so I am not the only Somali or an outlier. Now I see that almost 2% of Somalis carry U3a, so there is nothing Middle Eastern about me

Judging by this person's posts, he/she is deluded enough to think they're part of some special pure race.

If Somalis dont belong to a pure race, then the entire concept might as well not exist. Our mixture is older than that of most other peoples, such as Euromemes, Pajeets, sanqalooc, and jungle asiatics. What matters is how long ago your ancestors mixed

We are more pure than the half-humans in WA unless you want to argue that to

Most genepools formed after the beginning of the holocene, and all humans today are all multi racial in the literal meaning

As for you - you don't descend from Hannibal or have any connection outside of the broadtent Afroasiatic affiliation to him. He was a Semitic-Berber man from Carthage. He had nothing to do with you, lest you be deluded into thinking that

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So my U3a should be a regular Somali lineage then. Why in the world did you say it was Middle Eastern? If its that old then its a plain Cushitic lineage

I checked, and I have several Somali U3a relatives in my 23andme, so I am not the only Somali or an outlier. Now I see that almost 2% of Somalis carry U3a, so there is nothing Middle Eastern about me

If Somalis dont belong to a pure race, then the entire concept might as well not exist. Our mixture is older than that of most other peoples, such as Euromemes, Pajeets, sanqalooc, and jungle asiatics. What matters is how long ago your ancestors mixed

Most genepools formed after the beginning of the holocene, and all humans today are all multi racial in the literal meaning

As for you - you don't descend from Hannibal or have any connection outside of the broadtent Afroasiatic affiliation to him. He was a Semitic-Berber man from Carthage. He had nothing to do with you, lest you be deluded into thinking that
Hannibal was not Berber he was Phoenician race. Semitic.

Apollo

VIP

There is no such thing as ''a Somali maternal lineage''. Somalis have a gazillion different maternal lineages. You probably have a Somali-specific version of it nested within U3a (you need to do a full mtDNA test to reveal that, along with finding a non-related Somali U3a carrier to test along). It's probably about 5,000 years old, when MENA admixed proto-Cushites migrated from Northern Sudan (a contact zone between East Africans and North Africans/Middle Easterners) to the Horn.

PS. Racial purity does not exist in the strict sense, but it does exist in the loose sense of the word (as in not being admixed within the past 4,000 years).

Trending

Latest posts