My regret. But I still made $2,200 from it.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Imagine if I didn't sell it lol. I'd have extra $165k in bank account haha

My sorcery powers that I can't control get me into stuff cheap and I make big dough $$$$. With Blackberry I made $12k in one day this past January.

MVIS shot up to $28ish peak. Had I not sold too soon I'd be feasting on $165.

Even though I sold MVIS too soon, I still made $2,200 from it

Screenshot_2021-08-07-20-25-03-314_com.robinhood.android.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-04-19-38-11-488_com.robinhood.android.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
never understood how that sh@t and never will
Penny stocks are ones less than $5. Some got huge potential. MVIS made many millionaires and sadly I exited too soon. But made good money. Just buy them cheap and sell when they rocket up

SOS Next Week Will Sky Rocket That And ANY Will Soar Next Week
:banderas::banderas::damnmusic:

SOS made me big money back in Feb. Got in at 2ish and sold at 15. First time my timing was on point.

They have diluted the shit out of it since and has been hit by short reports by Hindenburg.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I Always keep close eye on Reddit. I watch pennystock and other subs closely. A few others i also made thousands from. Good feasting
I've been doing the same. I started buying penny stocks earlier this year so anything under 5 dollars.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Penny stocks are ones less than $5. Some got huge potential. MVIS made many millionaires and sadly I exited too soon. But made good money. Just buy them cheap and sell when they rocket up
are these options or did you actually buy stocks?

Cerberus

VIP
For the ones that say shares those are stock shares. I only did options with BB this past January and made $12k in 1 day during that hype run. But soon BB will get to $100 a share and I'll make over $60k InshaAllah once it does. I'm also in some others. In this case I'm in 500 shares with BB but in January I had calls. It was a sweet hit the spot moment lol.

Screenshot_2021-08-09-15-46-44-487_com.robinhood.android.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Here is the Calls options I did on BB that made me that $12k this past January. In 1 day while I was in Nairobi Kenya it flew high and timezone difference was tricky so I sold it in a sleepy state while I was in bed, had I waited just a bit longer I could've had $20k from that Call run. I watch the WSB boys and Pennystock boys carefully so I usually get into stuff before they make a run and ride them up.

Screenshot_2021-08-09-15-48-59-523_com.robinhood.android.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
What are your picks this week @OzzyOz or any picks longterm, thanks again dude!

AMC and MVST doing well for me atm, looking to see any other picks

Cerberus

VIP
What are your picks this week @OzzyOz or any picks longterm, thanks again dude!

AMC and MVST doing well for me atm, looking to see any other picks
USWS is cheap under a dollar, keep an eye on it. I'd throw a thousand or $500 into it

Last edited:

Trending