My Recent encounter with a Siju guy Love bomber

The reaction doesn't match the question.
You must have hit a nerve..

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)
I was hoping he will be different it was definitely another let down lol am tired . I’ve met another cool guy let’s see how this goes ahaaha

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I was hoping he will be different it was definitely another let down lol am tired . I’ve met another cool guy let’s see how this goes ahaaha

Lool, I can relate. Dating is emotionally taxing. Inshallah, I pray it works out if he's kheyr for you ☺️

Lool, I can relate. Dating is emotionally taxing. Inshallah, I pray it works out if he's kheyr for you ☺️
Taking breaks has been helping lol even though I take years to get back in at times 😂is like getting punched in the face 😂 is this guy feels so natural but I don’t know I’ve had few of those turn shitty too😂 we will see. Alhamdulilah anyway am happy

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Taking breaks has been helping lol even though I take years to get back in at times 😂is like getting punched in the face 😂 is

Loooool, taking breaks definitely helps. I'm usually pissed the first few days, will rant about it on forums and with my girls, then forget. I refuse to harbor negative emotions.. 💀

this guy feels so natural but I don’t know I’ve had few of those turn shitty too😂 we will see. Alhamdulilah anyway am happy

I hear that's a good sign. Yes, once you've done the internal work, you are content with or without a man.

You put yourself out there so you don't look back and regret never taking initiative. Even if it doesn't work out, you always learn a thing or two about yourself. Take it easy.. 😇

Loooool, taking breaks definitely helps. I'm usually pissed the first few days, will rant about it on forums and with my girls, then forget. I refuse to harbor negative emotions.. 💀

I hear that's a good sign. Yes, once you've done the internal work, you are content with or without a man.

You put yourself out there so you don't look back and regret never taking initiative. Even if it doesn't work out, you always learn a thing or two about yourself. Take it easy.. 😇
Yes, I am there sis it’s just so amazing to be ok with the single life no one can pressure me into a bad situation now I am ok if they leave or stay I notice this annoys toxic guys they want me to be miserable if they leave me lol I never let them take me out of my peace it took me years to get to this point a lot of self work and healing.. Alhamdulilah he is a bit older than my usual age range but if this is what it feels to be in a healthy relationship I’ll be open to him and see where life take me🥰 life is unpredictable and I love it lol

Trending