My Recent encounter with a Siju guy Love bomber

Met this guy on muzz match app within a week he was professing his love we talked about marriage and how many children we want etc
Because i've had encounters with love bombers before(some tramutized me ) i went along with this one hoping that maybe this guy is different since he is a somali siju lol anyways i answered all his answers honestly he asked me if i was circumcised i went off on him because this triggered me as we are not married i told him is over by then i unblocked him within minutes callled him he said oh is because i am worried for your health thats why i asked you i calmed down we resumed talking he asked for my dad's number i gave it to him i gave it to him he said he will cll my dad this weekend i said on. mind you this guys was telling me that a somali lady broke his heart took all his money only to find out that shes married i of course felt bad for him he said he knows if he wants to marry a woman in a short time fram that he can marry me tomorrow if he wants to. anyways on friday he calls me asks me more questions two of those questions stood out to me he asked me what i think of somali gaalos on tiktok and somali qanis i said its haram of course i dont condome it but the world is different maybe they were abused growing up i dont really focus nor do i think of them often but at the end of the day they are human i dont deny their humanity i wish Allah guide them and move along with my day..i then asked why he asked this? and in a joking manner i said so are you one them? i was joking to be honest lol tell me why this guy went silent then he went off on me lmao i apolagized he said this is over i said you asked me personal questions i didnt like too but i forgive you cant forgive me for this? he says no i am done dont ask this type of questions to any man blah blah he then hangs up the call on me lol i texted him ok i resepct your choice i deleted his number. this guy was 40 years old man acting this way. whats your love bomber experience ladies? lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Never trust a man who wants to marry you pronto. They scare me. :drakekidding:Instant red flag. It is like they wish to trap you.

Never trust a man who wants to marry you pronto. They scare me. :drakekidding:Instant red flag. It is like they wish to trap you.
He was love bombing me I recognized it immediately but since I’ve never dated a Kenyan Somali I was like let me see maybe this Somali is different lol plus he was 40 years old I was hoping since he grown he would be matured lol oh well.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He was love bombing me I recognized it immediately but since I’ve never dated a Kenyan Somali I was like let me see maybe this Somali is different lol plus he was 40 years old I was hoping since he grown he would be matured lol oh well.
Sis, never assume older means wiser or mature. :ftw9nwa:

honestly he asked me if i was circumcised i went off on him because this triggered me as we are not married i told him is over
Question for the girls.
It’s urgent, I’m currently talking to a girl that came to the states as a teen. I’ve been wanting to ask this as I’ve heard circumcision may cause marriage problems. but it’s been a sensitive question to ask since she’s a Sheikhad. Nothing but green flags & Also I’ve already spoke to her father

Is this a bad Question to ask & how should I ask it without coming off as weirdo?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He is in Canada I was hoping maybe he is just picky I didn’t wanna use his age against him plus guys my age are very disappointing they’re very immature I guess same goes for men in their 40s lol anyways I am in my early 30s too so 40 isn’t too bad. I am exhausted by seeing the good in others because they keep disappointing me I think is time for me to take another break once again. Alhamdulilah though

Last edited:
Question for the girls.
It’s urgent, I’m currently talking to a girl that came to the states as a teen. I’ve been wanting to ask this as I’ve heard circumcision may cause marriage problems. but it’s been a sensitive question to ask since she’s a Sheikhad. Nothing but green flags & Also I’ve already spoke to her father

Is this a bad Question to ask & how should I ask it without coming off as weirdo?
Just educate yourself about it but if you’e picking her for the person she is delay it because it can be a triggering for some of us however have the full conversation after the weddings with her and take her to the doctor if it’s really bad to just be kind to her and keep this private do not share it with anyone else I know this goes without saying but I’ve seen married Somali men spill their wife’s business out there for people to gossip about.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The reaction doesn't match the question.
You must have hit a nerve..

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Trending

Latest posts