My Puerto Rican coworker says Somalis are like them

How do you feel about Latinos, in general ? I prefer Mexican culture over Puerto Rico. I can’t f*ck with Cubans and HATE Fidel Castro. South Americans are cool. One of my old coworkers was Chilean and Chile was one of few Latin countries not to have casta system and treated maadows and natives equally. He told me that Peruvians used to use Bantus as shields to block bullets. Puerto Rican are similar to AAs, outside of speaking Spanish. I work with a lot of Latinos. They think our attitude towards manual labor is weird. What are your views?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How do you feel about Latinos, in general ? I prefer Mexican culture over Puerto Rico. I can’t f*ck with Cubans and HATE Fidel Castro. South Americans are cool. One of my old coworkers was Chilean and Chile was one of few Latin countries not to have casta system and treated maadows and natives equally. He told me that Peruvians used to use Bantus as shields to block bullets. Puerto Rican are similar to AAs, outside of speaking Spanish. I work with a lot of Latinos. They think our attitude towards manual labor is weird. What are your views?
Why hate Cubans over some dead dude who just smoked cigars?

Macalin M

Out here
I live near couple Latinos/as they’re calm people I guess. One of my close mates is a Central American Latino

I dont particularly love Fidel Castro, but alteast he didnt bend over for American imperialism.
Real nigga :salute:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
i have some hispanic friends my childhood friend is a puerto rican i was invited over to his house once they served me some delicious food very nice people

Trending

Latest posts