My Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this is a trap created by the butch lesbian @steamdevelopment

She will jump out of somewhere on the wedding night.

Let's take the meher money and run!!!

I concur

IMG_7334.GIF

TooMacaan

VIP
Good on ya OP; only question is...will they agree to function as your beard?:dabcasar::icon lol:

Naah man she likes @DuctTape I heard that when I was locked in her cellar:gaasdrink:
Horta why are you misbehaving?:mahubowtf:Is it because you're trying to cover up your truth??:farmajoyaab:
Pray tell-- which ship name do you like best? Ereri..? Riren..? or perhaps, Liren?...or Evi?:)
1456bd04f86a9021c9ba6ab4c055df7f--levi-x-eren-eren-jaeger.jpg

Good on ya OP; only question is...will they agree to function as your beard?:dabcasar::icon lol:

Horta why are you misbehaving?:mahubowtf:Is it because you're trying to cover up your truth??:farmajoyaab:
Pray tell-- which ship name do you like best? Ereri..? Riren..? or perhaps, Liren?...or Evi?:)
1456bd04f86a9021c9ba6ab4c055df7f--levi-x-eren-eren-jaeger.jpg
I'm just saying what I heard you know being locked up that long you hear a lot of weird shit :ulyin:

TooMacaan

VIP
I'll pass :mjlaugh:

This I find difficult to believe.
Was the dominatrix persona all a fake?
Ofc the dominatrix persona isn't a fake; I genuinely love the idea of karbaashing a man's futo, and degrading/humiliating him in all ways imaginable like the evil feminist I am:ahh::wow:. It's unreasonable to assume someone would make up such a thing online:duck:/s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just saying what I heard you know being locked up that long you hear a lot of weird shit :ulyin:
Stop using me as a cover to express your feelings waryaa:ufdup:You still didn't answer the question btw., which ship name is your fav?
/s

Ofc the dominatrix persona isn't a fake; I genuinely love the idea of karbaashing a man's futo, and degrading/humiliating him in all ways imaginable like the evil feminist I am:ahh::wow:. It's unreasonable to assume someone would make up such a thing online:duck:/s

Stop using me as a cover to express your feelings waryaa:ufdup:You still didn't answer the question btw., which ship name is your fav?
/s
Fine liren is the best. happy :uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts