My Preference when it comes to girls

I used to be very ignorant when it came to Somali Girls. My preference used to be Arabs, but after I encountered this nice beautiful Somali girl(now gone AUN), my perspective of how I see Somali girls have changed. I always liked Brown-dark skinned girls caucasoid girls but never knew it existed, then I realized
that it was right infront of me all along. Ever since I realized that I have never been happier and proud to call myself Somali. I am alx striving to become independent, self sufficient and worthy of being the best husband to my future wife/wives. I will build a nice big farm in Jubaland with off grid technology and breed as many kids I can afford to.

I used to be very ignorant when it came to Somali Girls. My preference used to be Arabs, but after I encountered this nice beautiful Somali girl(now gone AUN), my perspective of how I see Somali girls have changed. I always liked Brown-dark skinned girls caucasoid girls but never knew it existed, then I realized
that it was right infront of me all along. Ever since I realized that I have never been happier and proud to call myself Somali. I am alx striving to become independent, self sufficient and worthy of being the best husband to my future wife/wives. I will build a nice big farm in Jubaland with off grid technology and breed as many kids I can afford to.
Excellent, have many intelligent hard working children and you’ll succeed.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Are you Somali bantu?

Trending

Latest posts