My predictions

Biden to win the US general election and become the next US president as long as he remain alive

Kheyre to become the successor of Farmaajo by winning the election in Somalia in 2021.

What do you guys think?

Biden to win the US general election and become the next US president as long as he remain alive

Kheyre to become the successor of Farmaajo by winning the election in Somalia in 2021.

What do you guys think?

my prediction is Trump wins and I plan on tagging people to say "told you so" (I want Biden to win but I think he's going to lose)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personally i am undecided. I am not ready to part with Trump. Yet i don't want him around because i want a grown up to deal with Corona in a more national uniform systematic way.

Everything is saying that Biden will win but I'm not so sure, people were saying the exact same thing in 2016. I think Biden will win but if Trump wins boy oh boy will the next 4 years be interesting

Hillary had 3 million more votes than Trump but still lost...so Biden Biden has to win on certain swing states with many electoral college votes

Everything is saying that Biden will win but I'm not so sure, people were saying the exact same thing in 2016. I think Biden will win but if Trump wins boy oh boy will the next 4 years be interesting

very interesting, I wonโ€™t be watching news ever again, the old man is mentally crazy and will get crazier the next 4 years, I hope he wins and ruins America, nobody should be as powerful as America

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
very interesting, I wonโ€™t be watching news ever again, the old man is mentally crazy and will get crazier the next 4 years, I hope he wins and ruins America, nobody should be as powerful as America

Are you @Apollo ?????????????

LONG LIVE AMERICA !! LAND OF THE FREE AND THE BRAVE

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apollo dosen't type like that.

Are you saying it is YOU

then?

1603719924527.png

Trending

Latest posts