My prediction for the West

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
department_ex2.jpg

I genuinely believe Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor’s followers will start a race war here in the states soon

It's what the alt right wants.... they are seriously pushing for a race war.... I don't think they'll get it but it's what they want

I think they won't get it because white people have it too easy...... I think the war would pit leftists versus right wingers.....

and I think they have it too easy and too comfortable to really want war... when it really comes down to it, the alt right might want the race war in theory but how many of them will really be willing to die for their cause? I don't think enough of them would be ready to die and actually go to war and actually go up against the US security forces....... the actual US security forces are not going to go against the Jewish power structure.... and the alt right is overtly opposed to Jewish domination.....

thus.... my thinking is like this

the elections are kind of staged.....

it's not intended for the Democrats to win in 2020....

look at how half baked the Democrats' attempt is...... their candidates are extremely lame.... no one is actually excited about their candidates.....

my thinking is...... Democrats lose next election

four more years of Trump....

Democrats win 2024

backlash against the right

US is made more into a police state

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra the Indian mystic Jiddu Krishnamurti said:
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society".

Vanta

Why are you quoting a pegan? Caudubilaahi.

ps not saying the quote is not profound, but I am just...

Trending