MY possible DNA results

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
i e decided to buy the 23 & me DNA test on Black Friday so it’ll be half price. I have a few Questions to ask the elder and wiser people on here! Since my mothers half cadaan and my cousins are the same they did the dna test and got 17% ashkenazi Jew and I’m wondering if I’ll get a percentage of any Jew in me :cosbyhmm:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
i e decided to buy the 23 & me DNA test on Black Friday so it’ll be half price. I have a few Questions to ask the elder and wiser people on here! Since my mothers half cadaan and my cousins are the same they did the dna test and got 17% ashkenazi Jew and I’m wondering if I’ll get a percentage of any Jew in me :cosbyhmm:

No wonder your obsessed with money

Sarcasm

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Well if they got roughly 20% then that means.. your Italian grandparent was a Jew or at least had a Jewish parent. You do get 50% from your mother and 25% for you is white so you could have the same Jew trait but you might not if that 25% given to you didn’t include that despite thinking you should.

Genetics is odd tbh

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Well if they got roughly 20% then that means.. your Italian grandparent was a Jew or at least had a Jewish parent. You do get 50% from your mother and 25% for you is white so you could have the same Jew trait but you might not if that 25% given to you didn’t include that despite thinking you should.

Genetics is odd tbh
So I’ll probably get lower than 10% right:cosbyhmm:? My grandmother told me about her distant aunties who lived in Germany I’m guessing that’s where the Jewish blood came from

:ohhh: You have some white in you too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
All these lying Somalis claim they get exotic results on 23andMe, but when I look over at relative finder, they are all the same autosomal results with only haplogroup variation.

Oh you didn’t know? Niggas been calling me abomination these days:russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly most people on this website are low lives :ivers:
Including us for being here
:ehh:
@yasmin lan :nvjpqts:
Good luck finding out
tho
I would say finding out won't really do you any good or change your life lol
And those companies have your information to share with others
:kanyeshrug:
Genetics is a big business

Sadly most people on this website are low lives :ivers:
Including us for being here
:ehh:
@yasmin lan :nvjpqts:
Good luck finding out
tho
I would say finding out won't really do you any good or change your life lol
And those companies have your information to share with others
:kanyeshrug:
Genetics is a big business
This is just pure entertainment for me. A way to speed time up at work

All these lying Somalis claim they get exotic results on 23andMe, but when I look over at relative finder, they are all the same autosomal results with only haplogroup variation.
Not just that but it's mostly just mtDNA variation as well, 99% of them seem to be E-V32 when it comes to paternal haplogroups.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Jews in Europe were scattered all over Europe. I bet your yahuud side are Ashkenazi Jews. So european jews. :chrisfreshhah:
It must be sad being mixed and not knowing what you really are connected to. :mjlol::manny:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Jews in Europe were scattered all over Europe. I bet your yahuud side are Ashkenazi Jews. So european jews. :chrisfreshhah:
It must be sad being mixed and not knowing what you really are connected to. :mjlol::manny:
I know my roots I just wanna dive deep and explore both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts