my playstation 5 has arrived

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
my playstation 5 just arrived and i acnt wait to open it by the picture on thebox shit look amazing
How long did the simpin took to get/earn that PS5? I'm talking about your *quack quack* Yemeni gf material_1605205024287.png

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I literally forgot it was coming out this year and haven't paid attention to any of it until like a few weeks back.

I want to pick one up, but what truly new gen games are out there? I don't care to play GTA 5 or The Witcher 3 on there again.

Genuine question, what is the benefit of picking one up this early? Are there any ps5 first/exclusive games coming out any time soon?

I literally forgot it was coming out this year and haven't paid attention to any of it until like a few weeks back.

I want to pick one up, but what truly new gen games are out there? I don't care to play GTA 5 or The Witcher 3 on there again.

Genuine question, what is the benefit of picking one up this early? Are these any ps5 first/exclusive games coming out any time soon?
all the games are coming out on the ps4 as well

Sol

?

Genuine question, what is the benefit of picking one up this early? Are there any ps5 first/exclusive games coming out any time soon?
Demon souls only really