My PHD thesis on INTERNAL somali bad actors - Come in - no Suugo Science plz - evidence only

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PHD Thesis on Somali security has identified the main INTERNAL actors . This is not even including the EXTERNAL actors which I will break down another time, It also doesn't include the political actors.

• UAE Cabal hell bent on overthrowing the government (i.e Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke)
  • The Habar Gidir Mogadishu Cabal who will try to hide behind and exploit there tribe for personal gain (i.e Abdirahman Abdishakur)
  • The Somali land Extremist - Isaaq elites and the Dulbahante/burco religious extremist support for Shabab (UN security report)
  • The marginalized tribes ( Rahanweyn - Madow - other .5 tribes) supporting shabab with funds from selling charcoal to Kenya and support from Ethiopia bases
And Finally the FINANCIERS of all this the UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESSMEN

• they sell Fishing licenses from the UAE -
  • They Sell charcoal from Jubba through kenya to the arab world and to UAE (Names pops up a lot on my Thesis research -
  • They Sell Arm to whoever want them used to be smuggled through Yemen and Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And those countless symptoms your trying to identify, can all be linked back to one area. LACK OF TRUST. If you understand one-ness u will understand one-ness gets broken into multiple things like the thing u r identifying. For example One Universe breaks down into Galaxies, Solar Systems, Planets, Stars, and it breaks down further into individual planets, further into different elements which break down. Notice it starts as 1 and breaks down into multiples. You can't fix the multiples, u need to go back to the 1 that created the multiples and fix that as this is the source and all the multiples will disappear overnight!!! But if u wanna continue fixing the multiples go ahead even if u do fix it which I doubt, a new one will replace it tommorow so u will be there all day and we will be here another 50 years because the one uniting factor for all those multiples hasn't been addressed lack of trust, so it will have to create new ills for u to chase after and u will continue chasing it like it a fool.

How is this a fucken PHD thesis.This triggered me extremely as I thought I could read something other than Dr OSMANS , or should I say ALI, shitty essays.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
And those countless symptoms your trying to identify, can all be linked back to one area. LACK OF TRUST. If you understand one-ness u will understand one-ness gets broken into multiple things like the thing u r identifying. For example One Universe breaks down into Galaxies, Solar Systems, Planets, Stars, and it breaks down further into individual planets, further into different elements which break down. Notice it starts as 1 and breaks down into multiples. You can't fix the multiples, u need to go back to the 1 that created the multiples and fix that as this is the source and all the multiples will disappear overnight!!! But if u wanna continue fixing the multiples go ahead even if u do fix it which I doubt, a new one will replace it tommorow so u will be there all day and we will be here another 50 years because the one uniting factor for all those multiples hasn't been addressed lack of trust, so it will have to create new ills for u to chase after and u will continue chasing it like it a fool.

If his not my cousin or brother I can’t trust him to treat me good is the mentally of Somalis even at the sub sub sub clan level.

Is their any truth to this statement-
"Wealthy Somali individuals who benefit war, and Gulf countries [Saudi Arabia led by the 'erratic' Prince Mohamed Bin Salman] and his UAE counterpart are trying to bring down the Somali govt"

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cumar cabdirashid has backtracked after his tol told him to shut the f*ck up and stop defending moryaans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts