My personal tin foil hat theories

I think Ilham Omar is being used by the Democrats to try to indoctrinate Somalis into communism. I think it will backfire because eventually the Somalis’ ego won’t accept the white man’s pity tinkets aka government aid, the general dislike of Jews (as Omar has been criticized by both the left and right for anti Semitic remarks), and they can’t be satisfied with remedial manual labor or low skilled jobs. Republicans use Ayaan Hirsi Ali to try to get Somalis to convert to Christianity and adopt western values. They also want us to be more docile and to be their “allies” aka foot soldiers. I believe that the Europeans and other Africans work in cohorts to disable Somalia, so that we will HAVE to be dependent on other nations and to drain the resources of the land. If white people haven’t came to Africa, Somalis would token over most of Africa, except the maghreb . I think the other Africans, especially the Christian ones teamed up the whites. In short, most ajnabis likes us or is scared asf of Somalis. I see African groups complaining about Somalis in other African countries and co-sign of Kenya building a wall.

Trending

Latest posts