My patient with a brain injury who forgot his family knows who aideed isđź’€

So I used to work in a hospital ward and I had to take care of a white British old man who had a brain injury and forgot the names of his children and wife . But he recognised I was Somali and told me that the government back in the day was bad because they bullied people . He also asked about aideed , I was shocked idk much about him expect for taking down American planes. This conversation went on for about 10 hours .

anyways who was aideed and why are these cadaans still talking about the 1993 incident

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I used to work in a hospital ward and I had to take care of a white British old man who had a brain injury and forgot the names of his children and wife . But he recognised I was Somali and told me that the government back in the day was bad because they bullied people . He also asked about aideed , I was shocked idk much about his expect for taking down American planes. This conversation went on for about 10 hours .

anyways who was aideed and why are these cadaans still talking about the 1993 incident

@SOULSEARCHING U r in NO position to help anyone. Please someone call POLICE

1607011623395.png

Trending

Latest posts