My opinion on somaliland.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel like somaliland should just move on, stop digging old bones, nobody cares at this time. You're not adding anything value to the world. There are no international politicians hailing from somaliland, somaliland is a clan enclaved state in Somalia. You will never get ictiriraaf. You will never have your own passport. Stop lying to the poor people in somaliland. Your elders can't even travel to hajj without getting a passport in Garowe or Muqidsho. What kind of life is that? It's been 30 years, nobody takes you seriously. Somaliland is that step brother that thinks people care about him, nobody cares.

Talk to me when you can attend another country without Somalia's passport.

In the meantime Hargeisa, Somalia. In that order.

Jeesto

VIP
DlPW9AAW4AAs2O9.jpg

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I feel like somaliland should just move on, stop digging old bones, nobody cares at this time. You're not adding anything value to the world. There are no international politicians hailing from somaliland, somaliland is a clan enclaved state in Somalia. You will never get ictiriraaf. You will never have your own passport. Stop lying to the poor people in somaliland. Your elders can't even travel to hajj without getting a passport in Garowe or Muqidsho. What kind of life is that? It's been 30 years, nobody takes you seriously. Somaliland is that step brother that thinks people care about him, nobody cares.

Talk to me when you can attend another country without Somalia's passport.

In the meantime Hargeisa, Somalia. In that order.
Coming from a P.I.M supporter :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How can you pray when you've been engaging in Zina.

Allah sees my true giving nature. I feed the pure. I did it even yesterday. Someone who was unrelated to me and I heard his plight. I deposited money into his Zaad mobile money.

Coming someone who mimics our every move. I grantee you Puntland will also declare Independence once we get our recognition. You can actually travel to many countries with the Somaliland's Passport. You are mad, stay mad, big sad.

We should give them credit for not being ruled by Amisom or being a failed state. Muse is protected by locals while Cuckmaajo hides in an Amisom tank and doesn’t trust his people around him

Somalia informed to 140 countries, that Somaliland is a clan project and that there's a dozen other clan enclaves like Somaliland.
They were informed, that Somalia will give ictiraaf to every and each subclan and make the UN generel assembly clan fkd circus.
They won't allow that to happen.
My uncle who's a diplomat told me this

Somalia informed to 140 countries, that Somaliland is a clan project and that there's a dozen other clan enclaves like Somaliland.
They were informed, that Somalia will give ictiraaf to every and each subclan and make the UN generel assembly clan fkd circus.
They won't allow that to happen.
My uncle who's a diplomat told me this
Not only that but the A.U is worried about separatist movements in other African countries. If Somaliland went ahead with a seat on the U.N that will spark massive uprising all over the world.

Somalis never think things through.:wtf:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
A Condomlander that gets fu*ked over by both Somalia and Somaliland is saying they’ll get independence and Somaliland won’t :russ:

You say nobody takes Somaliland seriously but why was your government calcaaling about not getting the invite to the meeting in Djibouti :silanyosmile:

You guys talk a big game but we’re only 30 mins away from your capital. We’ll soon annex that as well :deadrose:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
isaaq is an impulsive emotional party clan

nothing more

:kanyeshrug:
This is coming from you? You spread false information to be able to handle the emotional damage you've received by anything positive about SL...

You put Puntland on a piedestal which is fine but not when you act like Puntland is like a rich established country in Europe..

Everything you put your name on this forum leaves a shit stain... :mjkkk::mjlaugh:

#IStandWithGalmudugTitans

Trending