MY NIGGA! Dutch fertility doctor decided not to bother collecting sperm elsewhere, used his

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler It seems like your friend here has been doing some further research to expand his gene pool. Only constant monitoring of this niche subject matter could have detected this article on such a short notice (that article is from yesterday).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler Your friend here has been doing some research to further expand his gene pool - inspired by the earlier thread no doubt.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what a legend

What an unbelievable legend

And you know what’s awesome abt it

He exited the scene soon after

They came to him at the ripe age of 55

Dude was like “this is a chance for me to be like Khangis khan. I can spread my genes. These es don’t wanna do it the traditional way. Well I’ll distort the course of nature too es. There’s no morality here. Heck I’m about to die soon too. They can sue me all they want :hemad::hemad:

@AussieHustler It seems like your friend here has been doing some further research to expand his gene pool. Only constant monitoring of this niche subject matter could have detected this article on such a short notice (that article is from yesterday).

@Eisenstein

Sxb, culturally and some here might argue religiously, we believe on the rights of parents (fathers) and not the rights of the child. For example, if your father is a deadbeat dad and his only contribution to your life is beating you up when you misbehave, or not there at all, you are mandated to look after him when he is in old age, otherwise it is un-Somali and un-Islamic. That is our primordial culture that we still function under, now tell me, what is the difference between these fathers and this Dutch man? Aren't they all sperm donors? At-least, the Dutch guy donates sperm to women who don't want him to be in the lives of their children because they can take care of their kids alone. These kids aren't obliged to look after their sperm donor (father) in old age. What about the Somali mothers who were abandoned by their husbands while her kids are expected to join his clan? Some here claim we have better values than westerners and promote such customs. We need a cultural revolution to be humans again.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Eisenstein

Sxb, culturally and some here might argue religiously, we believe on the rights of parents (fathers) and not the rights of the child. For example, if your father is a deadbeat dad and his only contribution to your life is beating you up when you misbehave, or not there at all, you are mandated to look after him when he is in old age, otherwise it is un-Somali and un-Islamic. That is our primordial culture that we still function under, now tell me, what is the difference between these fathers and this Dutch man? Aren't they all sperm donors? At-least, the Dutch guy donates sperm to women who don't want to be in the lives of they can take care of their kids alone. These kids aren't obliged to look after their sperm donor (father) in old age. What about the Somali mothers who were abandoned by their husbands while her kids are expected to join his clan? Some here claim we have better values than westerners and promote such customs. We need a cultural revolution to be humans again.

:bell::drakewtf: Look at this corrupted analogy by this immoral man.

Even if he is a deadbeat dad (soomaaligu) the child has an identity dammit. Identity is the fabric of one’s social makeup

@Eisenstein

Sxb, culturally and some here might argue religiously, we believe on the rights of parents (fathers) and not the rights of the child. For example, if your father is a deadbeat dad and his only contribution to your life is beating you up when you misbehave, or not there at all, you are mandated to look after him when he is in old age, otherwise it is un-Somali and un-Islamic. That is our primordial culture that we still function under, now tell me, what is the difference between these fathers and this Dutch man? Aren't they all sperm donors? At-least, the Dutch guy donates sperm to women who don't want him to be in the lives of their children because they can take care of their kids alone. These kids aren't obliged to look after their sperm donor (father) in old age. What about the Somali mothers who were abandoned by their husbands while her kids are expected to join his clan? Some here claim we have better values than westerners and promote such customs. We need a cultural revolution to be humans again.
Holy f*ck that blew my mind honestly.

Caught me off guard I never thought about it like that really.

:bell::drakewtf: Look at this corrupted analogy by this immoral man.

Even if he is a deadbeat dad (soomaaligu) the child has an identity dammit. Identity is the fabric of one’s social makeup

@R.Kelly

What identity? Qabiil? Carry h/his father's name? If a child has a father and not born via a sperm donor, that child needs h/her father. H/his Rights to be looked after and cared for by h/his father is paramount and comes before the child is obliged to take the identity of the father. If a father can't look after the child and abandons h/her, then, he doesn't deserve the child to carry his identity. That is why we have the highest divorce rates of any other ethnic group in the diaspora.

Holy f*ck that blew my mind honestly.

Caught me off guard I never thought about it like that really.

@Eisenstein

Check his response. He abandoned kids in few continents and wants them to acknowledge him in old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.