MY New series called "NOT ALL BAD NEWS" : ISSUE ONE (Illegal Fishing - NOT BAD NEWS ! BUT GOOD NEWS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you Guys are well aware somalia has suffered from Illegal fishing for a long time however with the advent of new techonolgy it allows you to track the vessels (Fish-i) it has led to a MASSIVE DROP in Illegal fishing !

Look below at Somalia ECC ! below there are no ships ! (P.S look at that second line with kenya trying to take our ECC lol They are about to lose the case thanks to Judge Abdulqawi Yusuf)

upload_2018-4-18_9-46-13.png

Plus when this Technology was used by the Somali gov it led the statement below :
The Greko1 also paid 65K fine and got banned by all of east Africa (Its a Greek owned ship Nacalaa)

upload_2018-4-18_9-48-15.png

.:salute::salute::salute:

No need to be doom and gloom all the time !

Next Post will be about Currency and Somalia Debt ! stay tuned !

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You do realise that when ships fish illegally in Somali waters they take off their trackers right.

Instead you should check for real satellite images for the same periods and you'll most likely see an increase instead.

You do realise that when ships fish illegally in Somali waters they take off their trackers right.

Instead you should check for real satellite images for the same periods and you'll most likely see an increase instead.
It should be a legal requirement for ships to keep their trackers on at all times.

As you Guys are well aware somalia has suffered from Illegal fishing for a long time however with the advent of new techonolgy it allows you to track the vessels (Fish-i) it has led to a MASSIVE DROP in Illegal fishing !

Look below at Somalia ECC ! below there are no ships ! (P.S look at that second line with kenya trying to take our ECC lol They are about to lose the case thanks to Judge Abdulqawi Yusuf)

View attachment 41366

Plus when this Technology was used by the Somali gov it led the statement below :
The Greko1 also paid 65K fine and got banned by all of east Africa (Its a Greek owned ship Nacalaa)

View attachment 41367

.:salute::salute::salute:

No need to be doom and gloom all the time !

Next Post will be about Currency and Somalia Debt ! stay tuned !
Keep up the awesome work.
PcQNTVq.png

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
It should be a legal requirement for ships to keep their trackers on at all times.

Yh let's follow the laws while carrying out illegal activities.

We need a navy asap.

The government could fund it 100% through fishing.

Our waters could bring in billions a year.

Yh let's follow the laws while carrying out illegal activities.

We need a navy asap.

The government could fund it 100% through fishing.

Our waters could bring in billions a year.
True bro and if our fisherman brothers patrol the region they will be labelled pirates and killed by security forces of these illegal ships. What next are they going to start drilling our waters for oil and metals?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
True bro and if our fisherman brothers patrol the region they will be labelled pirates and killed by security forces of these illegal ships. What next are they going to start drilling our waters for oil and metals?

Not true, bro. Somaliland has a "fairly" coastguard unit with bases in from Zeila to Ceelayo it has been quite succesful they're prisons are filled mainly with Iranians and Indians who fish and also hearing about them capturing migrants boat that leave Bosaaso to Yemen.

They've gotten a good reputation on the seas as I've seen videos of ships changing their flag to Somaliland when passing through. As it's known that they always board Egyption Yemeni and Iranian vessels

Similar with Puntland who has success too

http://www.somalilandcoastguard.com/index.html

Not true, bro. Somaliland has a "fairly" coastguard unit with bases in from Zeila to Ceelayo it has been quite succesful they're prisons are filled mainly with Iranians and Indians who fish and also hearing about them capturing migrants boat that leave Bosaaso to Yemen.

They've gotten a good reputation on the seas as I've seen videos of ships changing their flag to Somaliland when passing through. As it's known that they always board Egyption Yemeni and Iranian vessels

Similar with Puntland who has success too

http://www.somalilandcoastguard.com/index.html
Mashallah i had no idea.
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending