Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
7726.png

It's a picture of the Creator of lalibela himself
Gebre Mesqel Lalibela

I changed since the last picture was not king ezana but samuell an unknown man who liked to ride on lions

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i wonder how many ethiopians at mereja forum have the ajuran empire map as their profile pic
The zagwe dynasty is a middle age Kingdom no longer in existence and has got nothing to do with the current Ethiopian state

Stop conflating history with modern day countries :noneck:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
The zagwe dynasty is a middle age Kingdom no longer in existence and has got nothing to do with the current Ethiopian state

Stop conflating history with modern day countries :noneck:
still doesn't change the fact that you're glorifying their ancient history while they're not doing the same for our history :gaasdrink:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
still doesn't change the fact that you're glorifying their ancient history while they're not doing the same for our history :gaasdrink:

on mereja adal abysinian wars battle of luuq nur mujahid war ifat solomonic wars etc are regularly discussed in their :draketf:

And finally its got nothing to do with "Ethiopian" or exclusively amhara if that's what you mean it was an agaw lead multi ethnic Kingdom that included amharas tigraya etc and leave ethnicity politics etc of this please

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:fittytousand:I like to clear some things for the low iq haters on here what does race ethnicity language that we share with cushites or even history have to do with politics wars violence thats a completely different issue

Leave that out of this with all due respect:camby:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Horn of Africa has one history. They are all the same race of people despite the distinction in religion.
thanks sahib at elast thier are some people who can make a distinction between race culture history that we share with cushites over a completley diffrent issue of politics and wars
:faysalwtf:i dont understand how low iq somalis could accuse me of supporting one side or another just for admitting my close racial ties cultral ties to the "HORN OF AFRICA " which we are part of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts