My neighbour is making noises like she is an animal in their bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Their bedroom is on the other side of my bedroom wall and the lady is screaming loud at night. It's like she is an animal. It has become uncomfortable to sleep in my own home this month since these people moved in. This is a new building but I still hear it from the wall.

Whenever the noises start, I tell my wife loudly to make me some tea at least 5 times this month to distract her so she can leave the room. I have also made her stay awake later so we don't hear the noise. I don't think she ever heard it but one time I was home in the afternoon and she was screaming at asr time.

I now lock the room when we wake up and I unlock it when we go back to sleep. I am sleep deprived due to sleeping a few hours later and my wife is asking me why am I locking the room. I don't have an answer to give.

What do I do? He is mixed race and the lady is white. I will not call her his wife because they don't get married in mixed race culture. Do I complain and get them evicted?

Tukraq

VIP
Their bedroom is on the other side of my bedroom wall and the lady is screaming loud at night. It's like she is an animal. It has become uncomfortable to sleep in my own home this month since these people moved in. This is a new building but I still hear it from the wall.

Whenever the noises start, I tell my wife loudly to make me some tea at least 5 times this month to distract her so she can leave the room. I have also made her stay awake later so we don't hear the noise. I don't think she ever heard it but one time I was home in the afternoon and she was screaming at asr time.

I now lock the room when we wake up and I unlock it when we go back to sleep. I am sleep deprived due to sleeping a few hours later and my wife is asking me why am I locking the room. I don't have an answer to give.

What do I do? He is mixed race and the lady is white. I will not call her his wife because they don't get married in mixed race culture. Do I complain and get them evicted?
saxib its just them just doing their call to nature, they can't be evicted for it:farmajoyaab:

Yo talk to them. They are adults and should understand. If not make a formal complaint. They will be tooken care of

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why r u treating your wife like she is a slave from West Africa?? Or worst, like she is a small child rose that need to be protected from orgasm noise. Why can't u discuss openly what is happening here. It could be a brilliant opportunity to break the ice that seem to plague your bedroom activity. By discussing your neighbor's animalistic noise, caused by the mixed race stallion membrane body part, both of you can get in the mood & possibly do it more rigorously.

Tukraq

VIP
Why r u treating your wife like she is a slave from West Africa?? Or worst, like she is a small child rose that need to be protected from orgasm noise. Why can't u discuss openly what is happening here. It could be a brilliant opportunity to break the ice that seem to plague your bedroom activity. By discussing your neighbor's animalistic noise, caused by the mixed race stallion membrane body part, both of you can get in the mood & possibly do it more rigorously.
what do you want them to compete every night on whos wife moans the loudest:mjlol::liberaltears:
what if the brother has kids in the house:kodaksmiley:

This, this is why walls need to have layers of foam. To keep the noise out of other rooms.

Tukraq

VIP
but why are you covering your wife from hearing these noises:kodaksmiley:
have you Never had her doing the same or something:ivers: I could understand if kids were involved otherwise id have her screaming with pleasure:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending