my mother won't let me live

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Before that wasn't a problem for me, I was a kid, but now go explain to your friends that you can't go out because of your parents.

it's the same for every outing in fact, She asks me where I'm going, with whom and at what time I'm coming back

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If she isn’t actively preventing you from leaving then count your blessings.

She just wants to have peace of mind of where you are going so that she doesn’t have to worry.

Just answer her questions about your whereabouts. Maybe she's one of those parents who are excessively worried.

I'm going to A to meet my friend B. I will be back at X time. Simple.

How come your profile says 25
@Xaruun snitching on niggas since 2019
L Word Yes GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)

Before that wasn't a problem for me, I was a kid, but now go explain to your friends that you can't go out because of your parents.

it's the same for every outing in fact, She asks me where I'm going, with whom and at what time I'm coming back
Great mother. My parents did the same. I live alone now and I don't hangout with those that my parents disallowed me from socializing with. They party, drink and fornicate. These people would only be an disadvantage to me. My advice is that you should not hangout with whoever you wish to hangout with. You need to divide the people you know into assets and liabilities. The assets push you towards good like they invite you to the masjid, the gym to get fit and they call you out for sinning. And the liabilities invite you to the parties, to the females to fornicate, they don't wanna hit the gym and many of them commit crime like selling drugs. Focus on things that will benefit you like education, masjid, gym and if you wanna socialize take your friends to the forest and breath some fresh air.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u r drunk huuno, when u sober up, u will be worrying about hang over rather than an imaginary controlling mother

Trending