My mother is an evil person

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
She hit me for no fucking reason. She's been bothering me every day of this week when I returned home and went to work. And today she hit me

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
how old are you? and why did she hit you?
20.for no reason,and in front of guests too. Tellimg my 6 yr old neice that I'm a crazy person. Embarrased me in front of guests and chatted untrue stuff about me

cow

VIP
your too old to be hit, last time i was hit i was probably around 5 or 6. and even then it was just a tap on my palm.

anyway where did you return from? and why did your grandma also hit you?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
your too old to be hit, last time i was hit i was probably around 5 or 6. and even then it was just a tap on my palm.

anyway where did you return from? and why did your grandma also hit you?
Work. She also hit me for no reason. My mum's a narcissistic .

cow

VIP
Work. She also hit me for no reason. My mum's a narcissistic *****.

did you ask them why they hit you? and if so what reason did they give?

You are old enough to move out if you think your mother is being unreasonable. perhaps i would suggest you involve a third party that is impartial from your dad side like an aunt to see what is going on.

if the problem is you then you must except it if the problem is your mother then you need to move out as this current situation is not helping anyone.

You need to redefine your relationship with your mother. She still sees you as a kid to push around. Best advice I can say is move out and become more independent. This will I'A make her respect you as your own man/woman and improve your relationship dynamic.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Lying No Way GIF by Bounce

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Call up @Grigori Rasputin if you are qurux he will might send you money.

These truck drivers are all sending money abroad, those long drives are rough. :damn:

Excuse me? @Grigori Rasputin is the cheapest farah in existent. This is the man who uses food stamp of a relative. Someone who counts his coins when traveling, coupons every where, on the sealing, under the carpet. etc etc
1635007410978.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I approve. It is you that is evil, not your mom. I was praying that you would fall and injure yourself due to your deep hatred for Christians with your countless dumb threads targeting random ethnic groups every week. You're always attacking Christians. Being hit by your hooyo infront of guests and being insulted infront a 6 year old brings a smile to my face. God is punishing you.

:pachah1:

You need therapy. instead of going to this forum and disclosing your problems to strangers who don’t even know you, you need to get actual help for yourself

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
I approve. It is you that is evil, not your mom. I was praying that you would fall and injure yourself due to your deep hatred for Christians with your countless dumb threads targeting random ethnic groups every week. You're always attacking Christians. Being hit by your hooyo infront of guests and being insulted infront a 6 year old brings a smile to my face. God is punishing you.

Excuse me?!

Huhhh yo you a gaal? Bisinka