My mom is such an evil person

I was talking with her about my frustration, cried because off stress and anger (not because I was sad) and then she laughed and smirked and told me my life isn’t hard knowing full well she plays a huge role into my stress and depression.

Now I officially got my sign! I’ll leave this house once I finish my degree and achieve my goals. I don’t even consider these people as my family and I am thankfully just half related to them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1631210218689.png

Some Somali parents are actually soo toxic, they think they are never wrong.

protect you peace , share less info with her , save all your money !!! and dip.

Somali parents are strong and gave perspective. They not gonna feel too bad about kids in 1st world countries who has everything and there biggest problem is my nails are uneven. More and more Somali kids are becoming weak like white liberals always crying about minor things

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
I was talking with her about my frustration, cried because off stress and anger (not because I was sad) and then she laughed and smirked and told me my life isn’t hard knowing full well she plays a huge role into my stress and depression.

Now I officially got my sign! I’ll leave this house once I finish my degree and achieve my goals. I don’t even consider these people as my family and I am thankfully just half related to them.
You're Dutch right? If you get a student room that's around €400 euros the government will subside €190 of it. The remaining 210 + food costs you can earn through a weekend job.

Aslong as you're on your Deen I don't see a problem with you moving out. Just don't cut your mom off then. Sometimes not living with each other (seeing eachother 24/7) can do wonders for your relationship.

:ehh:

Hot Ballah

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

not to make light of your situation but what was actually angering/stressing you out? I feel like that’s important context.

If it was something reasonable then your mom is 100% in the wrong, if you’re overreacting then you’re obviously in the wrong partly but your mom is still at fault for not communications/supporting more.

You're Dutch right? If you get a student room that's around €400 euros the government will subside €190 of it. The remaining 210 + food costs you can earn through a weekend job.

Aslong as you're on your Deen I don't see a problem with you moving out. Just don't cut your mom off then. Sometimes not living with each other (seeing eachother 24/7) can do wonders for your relationship.

:ehh:
If I leave she’ll cut me off lmao. So she’s just doing me a favour with it.

not to make light of your situation but what was actually angering/stressing you out? I feel like that’s important context.

If it was something reasonable then your mom is 100% in the wrong, if you’re overreacting then you’re obviously in the wrong partly but your mom is still at fault for not communications/supporting more.
I just told her to not call me a “wecel” and I didn’t had a fault with her and my father falling apart. It was the same as usual “you act like your father, if you act like that then live with him, I don’t love you and wouldn’t care less if you are alive or fall dead” which I then cried because she couldn’t shut up about something I can’t do anything about which made her laugh and smirk about it. From that moment in she became dead to me.

Somali parents are strong and gave perspective. They not gonna feel too bad about kids in 1st world countries who has everything and there biggest problem is my nails are uneven. More and more Somali kids are becoming weak like white liberals always crying about minor things
She had the most comfortable life she could ever live with lmao. She didn’t suffer from the war or anything because she had it easy compared to us. Grew up middle class, married a rich guy divorced him and got most of his money and is living as a house wife with no job.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
If I leave she’ll cut me off lmao. So she’s just doing me a favour with it.
She's threatening to do that so you'll stay. but she'll call you daily once you leave.

Some people are bad with communicating their feelings(Its still wrong that's she curses at you).

I'm just saying sometimes you should be the bigger person and keep in touch once you'll move out.

Allot of people regret not doing that later in life when it's too late.

:francis:

I just told her to not call me a “wecel” and I didn’t had a fault with her and my father falling apart. It was the same as usual “you act like your father, if you act like that then live with him, I don’t love you and wouldn’t care less if you are alive or fall dead” which I then cried because she couldn’t shut up about something I can’t do anything about which made her laugh and smirk about it. From that moment in she became dead to me.
This isn't a case of average somali parent toxicity, this is just extreme xaasidnimo. Praying for you

All of these seems like normal things Somali parents say to vent their frustration

ok she sounds like a ***** tbh........not your usual strict somali parent. fvck her

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who takes their parent serious? NEVER

I used to talk back to my mom until she chased me around the village. I told her if i am a witch or a wecel-- i am yours-- u cant get a refund. Live it with it lol

Who takes their parent serious? NEVER

I used to talk back to my mom until she chased me around the village. I told her if i am a witch or a wecel-- i am yours-- u cant get a refund. Live it with it lol
I’ll be dead 💀💀💀 I can’t talk back or do that because my body will be found the next day I am too scared to say that

She's threatening to do that so you'll stay. but she'll call you daily once you leave.

Some people are bad with communicating their feelings(Its still wrong that's she curses at you).

I'm just saying sometimes you should be the bigger person and keep in touch once you'll move out.

Allot of people regret not doing that later in life when it's too late.

:francis:
Ohhh! I get that thank you❤️

Trending