My mom is an evil person

Xoxoxo

VIP
She’s actually accusing me off nonsense without any proof and is comparing me to actual wh@re$, funny how she had 4 failed marriages and none of the men she married wanted to stay with her for a reason, now I know why 🥰

Xoxoxo

VIP
I feel you,don't let her get to you,focus on yourself. You ain't a ho
It’s really just frustrating because she obviously has smt against me, and low-key I am thinking it’s because I look exactly like my dad and act him. Doesn’t make it better that she’s a fucking colorist either. I am currently 18, so I am saving up and just take a chance to move away as soon as possible

It’s really just frustrating because she obviously has smt against me, and low-key I am thinking it’s because I look exactly like my dad and act him. Doesn’t make it better that she’s a fucking colorist either. I am currently 18, so I am saving up and just take a chance to move away as soon as possible
Aww,sorry about that.tbh mothers can be so toxic. I agree save your money and move out,maybe once you leave she'll come to her senses.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lol why are xalimos so xaasid to their parents? So what if she calls you dh1lo every now and then. It’s not that deep :drakewtf:
Calling your miskeen hooyo evil, I could never :damn:
You’re a complete moron. If my mom cursed me for being a “” then she should look at herself first before she belittles any other person.

a rational adult who wanted children themselves shouldn’t expect me to become a slave to them and accept the fact that they are messed up human beings.
If you are fine with your mother calling you a hoe and just threatening you and your siblings on a daily basis then you are out of your complete mind. I am rational enough to not accept this behaviour of her. Stop gaslighting and even normalising this nonsense.

Young people of today are sort of mentally weak unfortunately, so they can't take harsh words and criticism well. I'm like that as well sometimes, I'm trying to change though albeit slowly.
Weak? A mother should never call her daughter a . I work with children and from what I see is that mothers who disrespect their children are mostly getting disrespected as well. Also, children need to get respect from parents that’s their right in our deen bye💀

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your hooyo called you a bad word and accuses you this is pretty normal in Somali house holds dont take it to heart and now you call her evil? Dont lash out try to talk to her and understand what you did wrong. Her failed marriages should break your heart not mock her tough life, it seems she needs your dire support do not run away from ber.Obey your mother for jannah is under her feet

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
She’s actually accusing me off nonsense without any proof and is comparing me to actual wh@re$, funny how she had 4 failed marriages and none of the men she married wanted to stay with her for a reason, now I know why 🥰
Now what do you want somalispot to do should we jump your mom? :cosbyhmm:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali moms can be hell and quite heartless; i saw it first person when my auntie was cursing her own daughter for being a "".
Dumb ass ethnicity who holds as deity mothers who weren't prepared (mature enough) to have kids. If I could, I'd force people to stop having children. Most people in fact should stay single.

Lol why are xalimos so xaasid to their parents? So what if she calls you dh1lo every now and then. It’s not that deep :drakewtf:
Calling your miskeen hooyo evil, I could never :damn:

She’ll regret disrespecting her daughter on the day of judgement. Calling a chaste woman a is one of the major sins.

Not to mention abusing your child is also a sin. FYI verbal abuse/emotional abuse is still abuse

Xoxoxo

VIP
Your hooyo called you a bad word and accuses you this is pretty normal in Somali house holds dont take it to heart and now you call her evil? Dont lash out try to talk to her and understand what you did wrong. Her failed marriages should break your heart not mock her tough life, it seems she needs your dire support do not run away from ber.Obey your mother for jannah is under her feet
Lmao no. Her failed marriages is on her because she’s an actual mean and awful person. All her ex husbands literally RAN AWAY from our house within a few years of marriage because no one can live with her or obey her rules in any way. I felt more sad for my stepdad then for my mom because she was the abuser and he actually was affected mentally by her which is why he took his bags too. I can’t tolerate her messiness while she’s almost 50. She has to figure it out on her own since I am not her psychiatrist. I tried but she doesn’t need my help.

Young people of today are sort of mentally weak unfortunately, so they can't take harsh words and criticism well. I'm like that as well sometimes, I'm trying to change though albeit slowly.
They’re not mentally weak Somalis have been conditioned to accept harsh words that can border on to verbal abuse especially ones displayed by parents.

Sxb if you don't get verbally abused in your home by the family, you'll get abused outside by complete strangers. It's a part of life sadly, you have to get used to it and learn to shrug it off.
That is not true. My parents never disrespected me. Yet did I learn outside the most life lessons. Your house should be safe. A place where you don’t face harshness. This negative behaviour from parents let children leave their houses. Somali parents should do better. You don’t know what damage this can cause. Childhood trauma is a serious thing. Don't underestimate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sxb if you don't get verbally abused in your home by the family, you'll get abused outside by complete strangers. It's a part of life sadly, you have to get used to it and learn to shrug it off.
You’re wrong the only difference is that with strangers you can dish the same behaviour back to them to defend yourself but with your parents you can’t, you have to remain quiet whilst they dish all kinds of slurs at you and if you were to address their behaviour they wouldn’t accept it whatsoever.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
We need to introduce therapy into our culture asap. Couples therapy before nuptials and therapy before/during/after they have children. So many of these women have kids for the wrong reasons be it cultural pressures or to trap a guy, very few actually love and cherish motherhood.

IMG_20210807_222509.jpg

Trending