My mom give me 0 liberty

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
today I went to have a barbecue with some friends, we then played football until 10 p.m. and she pestered me with a message telling me to go home while I was with my car.

I really have no freedom even when I was a teenager she suffocates me like that.

are all somali mom same ?

All caring mothers are like that. Do you ever wonder why your mother wants you to come home early? The world becomes a danger place at night. She'd rather have you nice and cozy in the safety of your bed by 10pm than the cops knocking at her door with bad news.

today I went to have a barbecue with some friends, we then played football until 10 p.m. and she pestered me with a message telling me to go home while I was with my car.

I really have no freedom even when I was a teenager she suffocates me like that.

are all somali mom same ?
That’s mom for you bro

She cares about you

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You are lucky. Many sons are not called by their mother unless to buy milk and become losers and eventually stabbed

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
My mum used to be like that too until I started moving reckless and coming home whenever I wanted to. She doesn’t call me anymore when it’s late. Sometimes you just gotta push the boundaries and they’ll accept it.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
My mum used to be like that too until I started moving reckless and coming home whenever I wanted to. She doesn’t call me anymore when it’s late. Sometimes you just gotta push the boundaries and they’ll accept it.
That's a terrible advice, your mom might just cut off your relationship with her or even disown you for doing that shit. It's better to sit your mom down and calmly talk to her about needing boundaries

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Are you sure you're not a teenager you definitely act like one , jeez dude get a grip and grow the f*ck up, the world is a fucked up place full of xasad and snakes and time flies, it's not indefinite as you may think it is , everything you care of or love about can fade away , make the most of it while you can , I'm not here to criticize you sxb but be grateful.

At least she cares about you, perhaps she's worried about you and your whereabouts, that's a sign of a good mother,
The friends and these things are nothing they come and go in your life, but not your mother, make the most of it niinyahow aduunkaan waa labo beri .

if she was a habr yar or eedo or aayo (stepmom) you'd be wishing someone that really cares for you .

But nah you're here making thread about your mother

Think about what million of orphans go through not very easy

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yes cause she's worried.
Don't you get worried when your parents don't come home on time from work? Even if it's 15 minutes late.its the same thing.

Abaq

VIP
All caring mums are like that. And it doesn't matter how old you are, as long as you live with her you will still get a call at 9pm asking where you are and when you're coming home.

And guess what, when you get married your wife takes over the role :damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's responsible for you. You will understand such burden when you have your own kids. Their safety will be priority for you.

Nayaa who are you Horta?

Trending